Chapter 12

What kind of flowers and plants would he like to embroider?

Yu Zhou thought of a possibility and was moved.

But he quickly denied it. How could it be what he thought? He was a farmer now, so how could he use things like sachets and handkerchiefs?

Besides, with their current financial conditions, they should exchange the embroidered handkerchiefs and sachets for money.

It’s just that I don’t know whether it was due to his own thoughts or other things. In Jinchuan’s waiting eyes, Yu Zhou said all his preferences in his heart: "If it were me, I would choose peach blossoms."

He had never told anyone about this preference before, mainly because peach blossoms were too common, and he was a grown man, and he always felt a little weird to like peach blossoms.

But he just liked the lively feeling when peach blossoms were in full bloom.

In front of his former home, there was a tall peach tree. When he was a child, whenever the peach blossoms bloomed, he would try his best to collect the fallen petals and then ask his grandmother to make peach blossom cakes for him.

Although he later learned that the peach blossoms he collected were not in the peach blossom pastry, he never forgot that feeling.

It was a pity that after he left his hometown to go to college, the peach tree in front of the door died for some reason, and his grandmother and others were gone when he was in high school.

"Peach blossom..." Jinchuan nodded thoughtfully and was about to leave.

Yu Zhou came to his senses and hurriedly called him: "That's just my preference. If you embroider and sell it, I think plum blossoms, peonies, or orchids will be more popular."

"Okay." Jinchuan nodded with a smile and walked out with a grateful look on his face.

Yu Zhou couldn't help shaking his head and smiling. When he looked back at the script on the table to copy, he suddenly felt that he didn't have to rush and spend every minute on it.

He stood up and looked at the position of the sun's shadow under the eaves, then got up and went to the kitchen.

The big bones bought today need to be stewed for a while to get the nutrients out, and the pig liver needs to be soaked in advance.

Jinchuan was busy embroidering, so he could do these.

When he was at the butcher's shop before, Yu Zhou had asked the butcher to help chop the bones into small pieces. He boiled some warm water to wash the bones twice, then threw them into the pot and added enough water to stew the soup.

It was a pity that there was no ginger, otherwise it would be better to add some to the soup.

Yu Zhou thought that he would ask where he could buy ginger next time he went to town.

If you put some ginger and garlic in when cooking, it will be much more fragrant.

The firewood was strong, and the water in the pot boiled in a while. After Yu Zhou skimmed off the foam, he took out most of the firewood in the stove and only left a low fire to slowly stew the soup in the pot.

There was no need to stay by the stove all the time, just take a look after a while to make sure the fire didn't go out.

Then Yu Zhou took out the pig liver from the cupboard and planned to slice it and soak it in water.

He gave up after just one cut.

The knife was too blunt. I had to saw to cut the liver, and scraped out all the powdery substances in the liver. I was afraid that after soaking it in water later, the basin would be full of liver powder.