Chapter 118 Peach Tree

Yu Zhou directly handed over the matter of the Chen family and Uncle Qing buying mountain land to Lin Yue, and he began to prepare things for the winter.

This year, they returned home when the autumn harvest was approaching, and there was no harvest in the fields. Although the uncles who planted his family's land also sent some things, it was not enough after all.

Especially sweet potatoes, because of their high yield, in recent years, not only their village, but also people from other nearby villages have begun to plant them in large quantities.

Yu Zhou bought nearly a thousand kilograms of sweet potatoes to make sweet potato chips and sweet potato flour. Of course, they couldn't eat so much at home, and they were mainly used as gifts.

This period of time was the most leisurely since Yu Zhou came here.

There were not many trivial matters at home that he had to worry about. In addition to reading books and writing storybooks every day, he only had to play with Chenchen.

He had seen the prosperity of another world, and there were many ways to play with Chenchen. Even many times, Jinchuan felt novel and couldn't help joining in.

After such a leisurely winter, the already excellent relationship between the family of three has reached a new level.

After the Chinese New Year and the beginning of spring, Yu Zhou began to get busy again.

Although Lin Yue and Zheng Xiu are now at home to do things, Yu Zhou will ask for help when they are too busy, but he still has to arrange what to do and how much to do.

Let alone the crops to be planted in the field, the hillside where tea trees are planted this year is sunny. According to the growth environment of the wild tea trees in Guiku Cliff and Huaishu Valley, and Yu Zhou's own understanding of the habits of tea trees, he knows that if there is no shade at all, it is not conducive to the growth of tea trees.

So when the peach trees in the yard began to sprout, Yu Zhou picked a day with good weather and planned to take Lin Yue to buy some suitable trees to plant in the tea garden.

There is a forest farm selling saplings nearly 20 miles away from their village. Yu Zhou had agreed with the owner of the forest farm before that he would go there to see the saplings today.

The road was a bit far, so Yu Zhou and Lin Yue got up early that day.

Lin Yue hurriedly finished breakfast and said, "I'll go and harness the carriage first."

Yu Zhou said "hmm", continued to eat slowly, and picked up another steamed dumpling and put it in Jinchuan's bowl.

As a result, before he could retract his chopsticks, his legs were hugged by Chenchen who ran over, and at the same time, Chenchen asked excitedly: "Father, where are we going to play today~"

Yu Zhou paused with his chopsticks, and looked at Chenchen's bright eyes, and for a moment he couldn't bear to tell him that they were not going to play today.

"Chenchen, come to Daddy," Jinchuan finally looked at them staring at each other, and waved to Chenchen helplessly, explaining, "Your father and Uncle Lin are going to do some serious work today, you and Dad are at home."

Chenchen looked down with his eyes wide open, and finally lowered his head and said "Oh", then stared at the tip of his shoes and slowly rubbed back to Jinchuan.

Seeing his son like this, Yu Zhou was so soft-hearted that he winked at Chen Chen and said, "Why don't we go together? Chen Chen and your father can also choose their favorite trees."