Chapter 122

Tea Tree Seedlings

Qi Su only came once a month. In the evening, Jin Chuan accidentally chatted with him a little late, and Yu Zhou was there to accompany him.

As a result, he woke up late the next day.

Yu Zhou squinted at the light from the window, then retreated back into the quilt. He turned around and put his hand on Jin Chuan's slightly bulging belly, thinking that Zheng Xiu and Lin Yue were doing the housework anyway, and Chen Chen didn't...

Thinking of Chen Chen, his eyes widened a little, and he slowly turned his head and saw that the curtain at the foot of the bed was really shaking slightly, not very obvious.

Yu Zhou took back his hand from Jin Chuan's abdomen and gently turned over. As a result, before he finished turning over, his eyes met a pair of watery, expectant eyes behind the curtain at the foot of the bed.

He sighed in his heart, stood up and pulled the bed curtain open a little, and asked Chenchen, who was sitting on a small stool at the foot of the bed, "Why didn't you call me and your father when you woke up?"

Chenchen raised a finger, put it to his lips and made a "hush" sound, then lowered his voice and said, "It will disturb my brother's sleep!"

Yu Zhou laughed, looked back at Jinchuan who was still asleep, then tiptoed out of bed and dressed himself and Chenchen.

During this period, neither the father nor the son said a word, until they left the bedroom door, Chenchen let out a sigh of relief in a proper manner.

Yu Zhou looked up at the sun, which was not much higher than usual, and then pinched Chenchen's nose and asked with a smile: "Why did you get up so early today?"

Chenchen said as a matter of course: "Because I'm going to town today!"

"Didn't I take you there two days ago?"

"It's different!" Chenchen said, "When I went there a few days ago, it was just you and me, not Daddy."

Yu Zhou:...

Well, he couldn't say anything to Chenchen, after all, he hadn't been to town with Jinchuan for a long time, and he was looking forward to it today.

After breakfast, Yu Zhou and Jinchuan packed some things they planned to bring to Zhou Ning, and then set off for town with Qi Su.

Qi Su didn't like to join in the fun, and felt that what he wanted to say had already been said last night, so he took his servants to ride in his own carriage when he went back today, and didn't ride with Yu Zhou and the others.

Yu Zhou and Jinchuan knew his temper, so they didn't say much. Chenchen just stared at him for a while, but soon his attention was diverted by other things.

The thick cotton curtains on the carriage had been replaced with bamboo curtains a few days ago. They can block the sun and provide ventilation. When you lift a corner of the curtain, you can see the green mountains and forests in the distance.

Jinchuan was in high spirits. He looked outside and discussed with Yu Zhou what he was going to buy when he came back. When he came to his senses, he found that Chenchen had fallen asleep in Yu Zhou's arms.

He paused and touched Chenchen's forehead with some surprise, "What happened to Chenchen today?"

"I was thinking about going to Zhenshan with you, so I got up too early in the morning." Yu Zhou changed Chenchen to a more comfortable position, and then told him that when he woke up in the morning, he saw Chenchen sitting at the foot of the bed waiting for them.