Chapter 111

It's not easy for you either

The next morning, Lin Yue went to the mountains to pick tea leaves with Uncle Chen next door as soon as it was light. Zheng Xiu was doing the laundry, cooking, and cleaning at home. After Yu Zhou finished breakfast, he cleaned all the tools for tea frying.

These tools had been cleaned and put away after being used the previous year, so it didn't take much time to clean them.

Yu Zhou put the cleaned dustpan in the yard to dry. When the spring breeze blew, a few petals fell from the peach tree in the middle of the yard, and one of them happened to fall into the dustpan that Yu Zhou had just cleaned.

He looked up at the peach tree for a moment, and thought of something. He turned to Jinchuan who was sitting at the door of the main hall and said, "Let's take Chenchen out to play later!"

"Where to go?" Jinchuan didn't understand his sudden idea, and reminded him, "Those who go to the mountains should be back in two hours at most."

Yu Zhou looked at Jinchuan and Chenchen, his eyes were full of excitement, "Let's go to the threshing ground to fly kites, two hours is enough for us to play!"

Jinchuan really hadn't walked around the house for a long time. He hesitated for a moment and agreed happily, "Okay, but the kite has been bought for a long time, can it still be flown?"

"It should be still okay?" Yu Zhou said uncertainly. He bought the kite last year. He thought it was fun when he saw it, and thought that when Chenchen was older, he could take Chenchen out to fly a kite. He completely forgot to consider whether this thing could be kept for a long time. As a result, Jinchuan mentioned it once after he bought it, and it has been kept in the study since then.

So he ran to the study quickly, "I'll take it out and have a look."

Chenchen watched him run to the study, and struggled to get off Jinchuan's legs, and followed him with his short legs.

When Yu Zhou came out with the kite, he saw a follower following him, so he held the kite in one hand and picked up Chenchen with the other hand, and turned back to Jinchuan and said, "I checked it and it's not broken, let's go."

"You go first." After Jinchuan finished speaking, he went to tell Zheng Xiu a few words before following him out.

Their home is remote, and the threshing ground is also remote. Except when the family of three passed by Chen's house, they were seen by Aunt Chen who was basking in the sun in the yard and teased a few words, and they didn't meet anyone else on the way.

Chenchen's eyes had long been attracted by the big butterfly kite in Yu Zhou's hand. On the way, he kept reaching out to reach it. When Yu Zhou put it on the ground in the threshing ground, he directly hugged Yu Zhou's legs and didn't want to let go.

He was still shouting softly, "Yes, Chenchen, yes!"

Jinchuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he hugged Chenchen and comforted him, "Father, let the butterfly fly, okay?"

Chenchen blinked, probably trying to understand what his father meant, and didn't answer for a while.

Yu Zhou quickly loosened some lines and ran in circles to fly the kite.

The wind was very good that day, neither fast nor slow, and it was very comfortable to blow on people, just right for flying a kite.

Yu Zhou flew the kite into the sky at once. Because the kite was made of hemp rope, he didn't dare to fly it too high. After the kite was stable, he pulled the line back to Chenchen.

Chenchen was really excited, circling around Yu Zhou's legs, with his little head raised high and his eyes wide open, and he never left the kite.

Yu Zhou squatted down and looked at Chen Chen, then pointed at the kite in the sky and said, "The kite is flying high."