Chapter 81 Wait and see

After Tao Jiang was hit three times in a row that day, he left the inn in anger and didn't come back for more than an hour.

Yu Zhou has been friends with him for such a long time. Although Tao Jiang spends most of the year in the capital city to study and they don't have much time to meet, he still understands his temperament. He knows that he can't be really angry over such a small thing.

But as a friend, the other party has shown a proud look, even if it's just a pretense, he has to show some concern.

So after packing up, he went to find He Yunqi and asked, "A Jiang has been out for so long, should we go look for him?"

"No need to look for him," He Yunqi said, "He has been in the city for a few years, he is much more familiar with this place than we are, and he is so old, nothing will happen to him."

Yu Zhou raised his eyebrows when he heard this, a little surprised that He Yunqi would say this. In his understanding, although He Yunqi always said that Tao Jiang was not allowed to do this or that, as long as it was not too excessive, he actually let Tao Jiang do what he wanted.

Sure enough, his impression was correct.

The next second, He Yunqi said, "But I have to go out later to buy gifts for Aning and the elders at home. I can look for him on the way."

"Let's go together," Yu Zhou laughed, "I just happen to be going to buy something for Chenchen and his father."

As soon as Yu Zhou finished speaking, he heard a familiar voice complaining at the door, "So you're only looking for me by the way?"

He and He Yunqi turned around and saw Tao Jiang push open the door and look at them with a sad face.

Yu Wenliang stood beside Tao Jiang, his expression was extremely awkward, "Brother Xiaozhou, I wanted to remind you, but Brother Jiang wouldn't allow it."

"If you had reminded me, I wouldn't have heard these words," Tao Jiang snorted twice, turned around and picked up three silk bags from outside the door, and put the largest one in Yu Wenliang's arms, "This is for you, since they don't care about me, we can only share the smaller ones."

Yu Zhou and He Yunqi looked at each other and realized that he had gone out to buy gifts for everyone. At the same time, he felt helpless and a little guilty.

Therefore, after Yu Zhou received his gift, he first thanked him earnestly, and then smiled and said, "Brother, I shouldn't have said that. I apologize to you first, and then I'll give you something as compensation later, how about that?"

Tao Jiang's eyes lit up, "Brother Yu, what are you going to give me? Is it delicious?"

"Do you only know about food?" Yu Zhou was helpless, and seeing his impatient look, he revealed something, "I brought it from our town, you will definitely like it."

Tao Jiang frowned and thought for a moment, but didn't think of the possible things, so he said, "Forget it, you will know later."

Said After that, he turned to He Yunqi and hummed, "Brother Yu has prepared a gift for me, what about you, cousin?"

"I really haven't prepared anything," He Yunqi spread his hands, and seeing Tao Jiang start to sniff, he hurriedly said, "How about this time when I go back, let my mother talk to my aunt, and they can help you find a suitable girl?"

Tao Jiang was stunned at first, and after reacting, he said a little shyly, "That's... OK."

"Hahaha." Seeing him like this, Yu Zhou and He Yunqi couldn't help laughing together, and even Yu Wenliang, who was hiding outside the door, laughed so hard that his shoulders shook.