Chapter 130 Extra 1

An ancient sage once said, Time flies, day and night.

But in the blink of an eye, a few years have passed, and Xiao Xier has soon reached the age where he can run around the mountains and fields with his brother.

It is early spring again. Yu Zhou, like in previous years, asked He Yunqi and Tao Jiang to take over the work of the academy in advance, and assigned tasks to his students according to each person's situation.

Now, even if his students have not experienced it, they have heard that Mr. Yu would ask for half a month's leave from the academy every year during the tea picking season to go home and take care of tea-related matters.

Therefore, after listening to the tasks he assigned, everyone said in a proper manner: "Don't worry, sir, we will study hard in the next half month, and you can check the homework when you come back."

"I will definitely check the homework when you come back," the students that Yu Zhou is currently teaching are actually quite self-disciplined, so he is also relieved, and only said, "Other teachers in the academy will take over my teaching for the next half month. If you have any questions, you can ask other teachers, or you can come to my house to ask me."

Anyway, his house is close to the academy, and there is a carriage to pick up Chenchen in the morning and evening, so it is also very convenient for students to go with him.

The students responded in unison, and Yu Zhou nodded and said, "If you remember everything you learned today, you can go home."

This means that school can be dismissed, but it is completely different from when the academy first opened. Although he said that they could leave, everyone still stayed in their seats and read books, and a few voices said, "Sir, let's read for a while before leaving."

"Don't stay in the academy too late, especially if you live far away." Yu Zhou nodded and reminded him, and then he took his things and left the classroom first.

As a result, when he went out, he saw Chenchen and Xiaoxier waiting outside.

The two children look very similar, but their personalities are very different. When Chenchen saw him coming out, he smiled and walked over with his head held high. At a young age, he already had the demeanor of a gentleman. Xiao Xi'er was completely the opposite. He rushed over and hung on Yu Zhou's arm, "Father, why did you come out just now? I've been waiting for you for a long time."

"Where's your father?" Yu Zhou patted his head with his free hand, signaling him to walk well, and didn't say much.

Although Xiao Xi'er was spoiled by his father and brother at home, he still knew the rules. Knowing that this was in the academy, he broke away at once and followed his father, saying as he walked: "Dad is in the carriage. I couldn't wait, so I came in first."

"You didn't go to the classroom to disturb your brother?" Yu Zhou raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Of course not," Xiao Xier stuck out her tongue, "When I came, my brother had already come out and was talking to Brother Ling outside."

When he said this, Chenchen happened to approach and heard it. Facing his father's inquiring eyes, Chenchen explained, "The teacher said we could go home, so I just came out of the classroom. I happened to see He Ling waiting for Uncle He, so I said a few words to him."

Yu Zhou laughed, "I didn't say you can't talk to Xiao Ling'er."

Chenchen heard the teasing in his father's words, but he remained calm and said calmly, "Let's go out quickly and don't let Dad wait anxiously."

Yu Zhou showed a really boring expression and said to Xiao Xier, "I originally wanted to go see Xiao Ling'er, but your brother said so, so let's go quickly. After all, we have to go to the town to pick up your great-grandfather and great-grandmother later."