Chapter 21

Did he want to go back on his word and not show it to Jinchuan?

No, since he had agreed, he couldn't go back on his word.

Yu Zhou hesitated for three or four days, and copied the storybook he brought back, but he hadn't made up his mind how to write it.

Jinchuan saw that he stayed in the house these days, and even when he went out to eat or take a walk, he frowned and thought about how to write it because he had never written a storybook. Feeling sorry for his hard work, he wanted to relax him a little: "Didn't Chen Feng ask you to go pick up loaches together before?

Yu Zhou thought about it and realized that it was not a good idea to hesitate like this. You know, he has lost more hair than usual these days. Hearing the obvious concern hidden in Jinchuan's seemingly relaxed proposal, he hesitated for a moment and nodded in agreement, "Will you go too?"

This time it was Jinchuan's turn to hesitate. It was not that he didn't want to go, but he thought, "Will it be inconvenient? "It's okay. You wait on the ridge and I'll go down." After Jinchuan nodded in agreement, Yu Zhou leaned over the fence and asked Chen Feng next door, "Which field will uncle plow today?" The reason why he asked which field to plow was because picking up loaches means picking up the loaches that are turned over when the field is plowed. "My father won't go today, so I'll go," Chen Feng said, "to plow your field." Yu Zhou: "Then call me when you leave, and I'll go with you to pick up loaches later." "Okay, remember to bring a bucket," Chen Feng said, "According to experience, you should be able to pick up a lot of loaches in your field. "

If there were really a lot of loaches in the field, they would have been dug up by the children in the village after the rice was harvested last year. Yu Zhou did not expect to pick up many, but since Chen Feng said so, he still brought a wooden bucket as he said. In addition, he also took a small bamboo tube to make it easier to carry it in the field, otherwise it would be tiring to carry the weight of the wooden bucket around.

When they finally set out, in addition to the three of them, Xiao Juan also followed behind, saying that she was going to watch her brothers pick up loaches.

Chen Feng was not very old, but he was quite experienced in doing things. After arriving at the field, he told Xiao Juan not to take off her shoes, and he began to put the plow on the cow and turned the soil, and called Yu Zhou, "Just follow me, in addition to turning over, if you see any round holes, you can also break the soil to see, there will mostly be loaches inside. "

Yu Zhou used to dig loaches with the children in the village when he was young. He knew what kind of holes would have loaches without Chen Feng's teaching. Moreover, he had good eyesight now and could find them accurately.

Jinchuan and Xiaojuan were watching on the ridge of the field. Every time Yu Zhou picked up a loach, they would lean their heads forward a little. Their movements were surprisingly consistent, and they almost cheered together.

It was indeed as Chen Feng said, there were many loaches in the field. In less than two quarters of an hour, Yu Zhou had picked up most of the bamboo tubes.

He was about to send it to the bucket carried by Jinchuan first, when he heard Chen Feng shouting: "Yu Zhou, come here quickly, there is a big yellow eel here. "

Yu Zhou hurriedly took the bamboo tube and walked over when he heard it. Seeing that there was indeed a yellow eel as thick as his thumb not far from Chen Feng's feet, he happily reached out to catch it.

Chen Feng looked at his movements and took a step back unconsciously.

This morning, the harvest was quite good. When Chen Feng finished plowing a field and went back, the bucket that Yu Zhou brought had almost two or three pounds of loaches, and there were also six or seven yellow eels.