Chapter 33

After Jinchuan finished speaking, he saw Yu Zhou's shocked expression and didn't know what to do with his hands and feet. He said helplessly: "Do you think I'm too..."

"Too what?" Yu Zhou quickly reacted and asked with a smile, "Too smart? Or too hardworking?"

When Jinchuan heard him say that, all the uneasiness in his heart disappeared. Just a few questions in return made him feel more at ease than saying no directly. After knowing that Yu Zhou didn't mind, he spoke more confidently, "Wedding quilts and other things are difficult to embroider. Many girls and boys will start preparing things for their marriage before they reach adulthood. I... just started a little earlier."

"Well," Yu Zhou nodded seriously and agreed, "So you are still thoughtful. Otherwise, not only will we have to spend more money to buy wedding quilts, but we won't be able to use the ones you sewed by hand."

The two words "use" made Jinchuan blush even more. He stuttered a little, "Actually, it's not as thoughtful as you said... Only the quilt cover is almost embroidered, and there are many other things that haven't been embroidered."

"The rest are not embroidered," Yu Zhou shrugged, "We will buy those that we don't have time to make. What if you tire yourself out making these things and delay our marriage?"

The smile on Jinchuan's face froze for a moment.

Yu Zhou immediately raised his eyebrows when he saw this, "Don't tell me you really plan to embroider all of them yourself?"

"I can embroider fewer patterns, or no patterns at all. There is still a whole month. If I just sew, I can finish them all." Jinchuan lowered his eyes and said, "I want to do these things myself."

Yu Zhou looked at Jinchuan helplessly, and Jinchuan looked back stubbornly, without any sign of giving in.

In the end, Yu Zhou shook his head and compromised, "You can sew all of them yourself, but we have to set the conditions."

"Okay." The victorious Jinchuan smiled particularly brightly.

Yu Zhou said slowly: "First, you are not allowed to touch the needle and thread before it is completely light in the morning and when it is almost dark at night."

Jinchuan hesitated for a moment and reluctantly agreed: "Okay."

Yu Zhou nodded, "Also, just like before, every time you sit and embroider for half an hour, you must get up and walk around for at least a cup of tea."

Jinchuan was unhappy now and muttered: "Then when do I have time to sew things?"

"We will buy the things we can't sew," Yu Zhou said, "Besides, we don't have to prepare all the things listed by Aunt Chen."

Jinchuan looked up suddenly, showing a puzzled expression.

Yu Zhou explained, "For example, my shoes, socks and clothes, I only need to wear one set of wedding clothes on that day, and other daily clothes can be sewn slowly when I have time in the future. Do you mean that you will not sew clothes, shoes and socks for me after the wedding?"

"Of course not."

"That's it." Yu Zhou achieved his goal and said with a smile, "Let's see if you have anything missing."

"Nothing is missing," Jinchuan seemed to be inspired, "Just like you, it's enough to have the things you need on that day, and we can buy the rest later."

Yu Zhou's words were brought back to him by Jinchuan, and he really couldn't refute them.

Finally, the two of them discussed and felt that the specifications of the wedding banquet should not be too bad, after all, it only happens once in a lifetime, and as for those things to be prepared for future use, there is no need to be so anxious, anyway, the money is in your pocket, it doesn't matter when you want to buy it.