Chapter 104:

Rushing to the Future

Yu Zhou jumped up from the bed, and it was no exaggeration to say that his pupils were shaking. After staring at Jinchuan for a while, he slowly lay back on the bed in Jinchuan's leisurely expression.

But his eyes never left Jinchuan's eyes. After a long time, he said in disbelief: "You...are you not kidding me?"

"Why should I lie to you?" Jinchuan glanced at Yu Zhou, "Master Qi has lived in our house for such a long time. From his behavior, don't you really see anything?"

"I just thought that his personality was like this," Yu Zhou said softly, "As a master, there will always be some characteristics that are different from ordinary people."

Now that I know that Qi Su is a brother, many details make sense.

The most obvious thing is that Qi Su is not a hypocritical person. When he proposed that Li Huai and his brother send them back to the capital, Qi Su hesitated for only a moment and agreed.

After all, he is a boy. If he returns to the capital with his attendants, it is not reassuring, whether it is in his heart or in fact.

Yu Zhou has figured out these details, but there is still one biggest question that he does not understand, "Why is there no red mole on his forehead?"

"Is it covered with something?" Jinchuan is not sure, "Their doctors with excellent medical skills always have some methods that ordinary people don't know."

Yu Zhou does not know how the cinnabar mole between the boy's eyebrows is formed in this world, and what methods can be used to cover it, but he has seen the makeup techniques of another world, so he did not ask much, just smiled and sighed: "Someone likes A Jiang too!"

If it is appropriate, Tao Jiang will never appear again in the future gatherings, and the look of wanting to burn them with a torch. Thinking of Tao Jiang and Qi Su's personalities, Yu Zhou couldn't help laughing, "I wonder if A Jiang knows that this Qi Gongzi is actually a boy."

"What do you think?" Jinchuan raised his eyebrows.

Yu Zhou was puzzled, "How should I know this?"

"I think he should know." Jin Chuan looked at Yu Zhou with a half-smile and then stopped.

Yu Zhou turned over, shackled the man between the bed and his body, and raised his eyebrows and said, "Why do I feel that you have something to say!"

"That's right," Jinchuan was unmoved, "After all, not everyone is like you, my husband, and you can't even tell this."

Yu Zhou:...

He didn't dare to say it. It was obviously Jinchuan who was too perceptive. He didn't notice that the Li Huai brothers, or anyone in the Chen family, had also seen it.

Jinchuan took advantage of his daze and gently pushed him back to lie down. "Mr. Qi is leaving tomorrow. Let's go and see him off, and then go to the town to buy some things."

The implication is to go to bed quickly so that you can have enough energy to work tomorrow.

Anyway, it's not possible to get to the city in one day, so it's better to have enough energy to deal with the hard work on the road. So the next morning, Qi Su and his servants got enough sleep before getting up.

The two brothers of the Li family got up earlier to feed the horses with enough hay and prepare things for the road.

Yu Zhou and Jinchuan also got up early. They had prepared the gifts for Qi Su a few days ago. Mainly, Jinchuan wanted to make a hearty breakfast and some snacks for Qi Su to eat on the road.