Chapter 54

Chen Feng was really serious about making persimmon cakes.

When Yu Zhou went out to his teacher's house at noon the next day, he saw him coming back from the mountain with a large basket of persimmons on his back. He was shocked and asked, "When did you go to the mountain?"

"Just after dawn." Chen Feng said, "When I left, I heard you walking around in the yard reciting your lessons."

Yu Zhou: ...

He walked around behind Chen Feng and looked at the persimmons in the basket. He confirmed that they were all picked hard and unripe as he said yesterday, and each had a branch left on it. Then he said, "He is still eating breakfast and will come to your house later. You can take the persimmons home and wash and dry them first, and then you can peel them directly."

"No hurry." Chen Feng waved his hand.

Yu Zhou did not expose him. If he was not in a hurry, why would he go to the mountain to pick persimmons just after dawn? Instead, he turned back to the house and told Jinchuan that Chen Feng had already picked the persimmons.

Later, when he went to the teacher's house for class, Mr. Wen was waiting for him at the door, contrary to his usual behavior.

Yu Zhou saw it and hurried over, "Teacher, do you have anything to do today?"

"If there is nothing, can't I just stand at the door?" Mr. Wen put one hand behind his back and walked towards the study first.

Yu Zhou pouted and followed, but his eyes were looking at Yu Wenliang who was reciting next to him. After seeing Yu Wenliang make a reassuring gesture, he straightened his back and walked into the study door behind Mr. Wen.

After Mr. Wen sat down at the desk, he cleared his throat and said, "I heard from Wen Liang what happened to you yesterday at Qingyan Mountain."

Yu Zhou immediately corrected his attitude when he heard this, "Does the teacher have anything to correct the student?"

"You did a good job." Mr. Wen said, "When you are rudely provoked, if you have the ability to fight back, there is no need to be patient and give in. This will only make the other party push forward."

After a pause, he added, "Of course, the premise of doing this is that you must have the confidence to win the other party in the poetry writing competition like you did yesterday, otherwise your previous disputes with the other party are just a dead duck's mouth."

Yu Zhou was stunned for a moment, and then said from the bottom of his heart: "The teacher is wise."

Even though he had received Yu Wenliang's reassuring reminder before, when he heard the teacher mention what happened yesterday, he thought that the teacher would say that he was quick-witted, but he didn't expect that he would praise him for doing the right thing to hit the other person in the face.

Yu Zhou now admired his teacher's open-mindedness even more.

I feel that Mr. Wen can be called a perfect gentleman except that he is a little arrogant occasionally.

Of course, being arrogant is not a problem.

As arrogant as he is, Mr. Wen knocked on the pointer, "Oh, tell me where I am smart?"

Yu Zhou said calmly, "Mr. Wen is well versed in the way of keeping healthy, and knows that he should not hold back his anger for a while, so as not to get more angry the more he holds back."

"Nonsense," Mr. Wen pretended to knock on Yu Zhou's direction with the pointer, then turned his eyes to Yu Wenliang who was reciting outside the window, and his voice became distant, "... But life is like this. If you can't live a happy life, even if you have a high position and a high salary, it is not as comfortable as having children and grandchildren around you."