Chapter 29

After the tea leaves are fried, the next step is how to sell them.

Looking at the row of clay pots displayed in the main room, Jinchuan asked, "Are we going to sell the tea in a teahouse or restaurant in town?"

"Wait and see." Yu Zhou had already considered how to sell the tea.

Neither he nor Jinchuan knew much about the town. Apart from knowing that a few famous teahouses and restaurants needed tea, grocery stores or some wealthy families would also buy it, but they certainly wouldn't be able to buy more than a dozen kilograms in one go. , and the quality of their tea is very high. If it is sold to a grocery store, it will definitely not sell for the price it deserves.

After pondering for a moment, he said: "I want to go to town tomorrow and deliver the two story books I copied these days to the bookstore. I will also bring some tea to the bookstore shopkeeper and their boss. ”

"What do you think?" Jinchuan understood.

Yu Zhou nodded in affirmation.

In this world, the only people he has come into contact with who are better off are the shopkeeper of the cloth shop that sells embroidery in Jinchuan and the owner of the bookstore.

Yu Zhou, the shopkeeper of Buzhuang, almost didn't think about it, because he could tell at a glance that the shopkeeper placed teapots and tea on the second floor just because he needed it when discussing business, and he was not a tea lover at all.

The owner of the bookstore is different.

There is another very important reason. The owner of the bookstore, the man who wanted to meet Yu Zhou before, is the husband of Wu who was in charge when he was working in Luofengpo.

The family's property is as big as Chang Ning's bookstore, but it is left to the husband to take care of, while he is in charge elsewhere. It is conceivable that the family property or power of Wu Changlin's family will only be greater.

When his own strength is limited, Yu Zhou prefers to deal with stronger people. At least they are less likely to have evil intentions towards his little tea.

Moreover, during this period of contact, whether it was Manager Wu before, his husband later, or even the bookstore shopkeeper and waiters, Yu Zhou felt that they were all very decent.

If Wu Changlin or his husband were willing to help find a way to sell tea, it would definitely be much better than Yu Zhou mindlessly looking for sales outlets.

If the other party didn't want to, they wouldn't lose anything. They would send him some tea and treat it as a thank you to Wu Changlin for letting him go to the bookstore to copy books when he was in the most difficult time.

"Then I'll get two larger handkerchiefs and wrap up the tea leaves when the time comes." Jinchuan said.

"Okay," Yu Zhou nodded again, "I asked Chen Feng to help carve two bamboo jars two days ago. They should be ready. I'll get them back. You can make a handkerchief according to the size of the jar later."

The bamboo jar carved by Chen Feng was not much bigger than a palm, and could hold only three taels of tea leaves at most, but it was quite exquisite. Even Yu Zhou, who was used to seeing various modern handicrafts, couldn't help but admire it.

After getting it back, the two filled the jar with tea leaves, and Jinchuan cut two handkerchiefs according to the size of the jar.

After he sewed all the sides of the handkerchief quickly, he hesitated and spent some time embroidering an orchid on the corner of the handkerchief. He wrapped the jar with the handkerchief, and the orchid followed the tied handkerchief. The seeds fall on the top of the jar, which looks delicate and elegant.