Chapter 106 Teachings

It was time to study formally on the second day. Yu Zhou went to the academy early with the prepared pens, ink, paper, inkstones, and the books he needed.

Yesterday, Shen Jiaoyu set the time for everyone to arrive at Chen hour. Yu Zhou and the others were close to each other, and it was also the first day. After discussion, they all felt that it was better to go there early. If there were other things that needed to be prepared, it wouldn't be too confusing.

They were close to the academy. When they arrived, it was still three quarters of an hour before the morning hour, and the sky was still a little dark.

However, when they were still at the gate of the academy, they had already met scholars who had arrived one after another.

Tao Jiang explained: "There is less than a year left before the autumn exam next year, and many people have begun to make their final efforts. Although the academy requires that you arrive before the morning hour, many students will arrive early, and some who live far away will simply sleep in the academy with people whose homes are not in the city."

Yu Zhou nodded. He could understand and accept this kind of effort. After all, once successful, it would be a leap in class.

And thinking carefully, before crossing over, he also experienced this kind of struggle. He studied almost day and night in the last year of high school, and finally got a very ideal score in the exam and went to the dream school, laying a solid foundation for the final success.

So looking at these people who are fighting for their future, Yu Zhou thought that if he worked hard for another year, he could do it too.

After entering the academy and walking a little further, they came to the place where they had to separate. Tao Jiang said, "Your teacher should have told you the location of the study room yesterday, right?"

"Teacher Shen has already taken us there." Yu Zhou said.

"Then you go by yourself, I won't see you off," Tao Jiang said, "Meet at the entrance of the academy in the evening and go back together."

"Okay." Yu Zhou smiled and nodded. Even though he had been studying in this world for several years, because he had been studying at Mr. Wen's house before, this was his first time entering the academy, and he was with a few close friends. Tao Jiang's words just now made him feel like he was back to his childhood.

After separating from Tao Jiang, Yu Zhou and the other two didn't say much, and went straight to the study room that Teacher Shen had taken everyone to yesterday and said that they would study in the future.

Along the way, they also passed several other study rooms, almost every one of which had people sitting in it, but they were all studying seriously, and even if there were sounds, they were reading.

Yu Zhou and the other two quickly arrived at their study room. The door was open. When they looked inside, they were stunned. There were also people inside, but the situation was slightly different from that in other study rooms.

In other study rooms, there were scholars who came early to study, but in their study room, the only person who came early was Teacher Shen, who was sitting at the front.

Hearing the footsteps, Teacher Shen turned around and saw Yu Zhou and the other two stopped at the door, so he said, "Since you are here, why don't you come in."

Yu Zhou and the other two quickly put away the surprised expressions on their faces, straightened their clothes, entered the study room in order, and then saluted beside Teacher Shen.

Teacher Shen nodded and asked them to stand up, then pointed to the seat in the front and said, "Sit down."

"yes."