Chapter 84: No Halo of the Protagonist

Jinchuan felt that the sun in the sky was a little too strong, and it instantly made his face hot, his earlobes also felt hot, and his heart beat twice.

He had been married to Yu Zhou for such a long time, and he knew his husband's style of doing things very well. However, every time he heard such love words without warning, he couldn't help blushing and felt sweet.

He looked up at the clouds in the sky, and then looked at the mountains and forests on the roadside, without responding.

After a while, he pretended to approach Yu Zhou inadvertently, and then continued to turn his face away from Yu Zhou, but slowly raised his hand and pulled Yu Zhou's sleeve.

Yu Zhou felt the clothes at his elbow being pulled, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled. He quickly changed Chen Chen to his left hand and held it with one hand, then lowered his right hand, wrapped the hand that was stretched out, and then interlocked his fingers.

The two held hands and walked all the way to the town, and Jinchuan struggled slightly.

Due to customs, Yu Zhou did not hold on, but just asked: "Where should we go first?"

"Let's go to Changning Bookstore first," Jinchuan said, "Hasn't your husband been there for a long time?"

"Okay, let's go to the bookstore first." Yu Zhou thought about it, and he should indeed go to Changning Bookstore. Apart from other things, he had to sprint for the exam in the last few months. According to the agreement, he had to give the bookstore the scripts every month before the New Year, and then gave them to the bookstore in advance.

Now, when he counted, he hadn't settled the accounts for several months.

When they arrived at the bookstore, Qian, the shopkeeper, happened to be outside for something. When he saw Yu Zhou, he smiled and greeted him, "Congratulations, Mr. Yu, you got a good grade A in the prefectural exam."

"Thank you." Yu Zhou thanked him. He was not surprised that Qian, the shopkeeper, knew his results. After knowing each other for such a long time, he knew a little about Wu Changlin's background. Not to mention the news in the prefectural city, even if it was something far away in the capital, it was estimated that Wu Changlin's superior would know it quickly if he wanted to.

"The boss guessed that you would come over in the next few days, and yesterday he arranged for me to calculate all the commissions that were to be given to you in the previous few months," Shopkeeper Qian continued, "Do you want to take it now or?"

Yu Zhou said, "I don't know if your boss is free today, we want to visit him first."

"He should be free," Shopkeeper Qian said, "You sit and wait for a while, I'll go in and ask."

Soon, Shopkeeper Qian came out again and said that Wu Changlin and Qin Yuqing were both there, and then walked in front, leading Yu Zhou and Jinchuan in.

Yu Zhou and Jinchuan were actually familiar with the place, and when they arrived, they naturally accepted the congratulations again, but Qin Yuqing only said a few words casually, and then turned his eyes to Chenchen next to him.

Chenchen was not shy, and looked at Qin Yuqing with a pair of obsidian eyes, and after a moment, he showed a cute smile.

Qin Yuqing was hit at once and stretched out his hands to Chenchen.

After holding Chenchen and amusing him for a while, Qin Yuqing said, "After the college entrance examination in August, if I want to see little Chenchen again, I'm afraid I'll have to go to the city to find you."

Yu Zhou smiled and shook his head, "That's not even happening yet!"

Sometimes he really didn't understand why these friends were so sure that he would be admitted to the college entrance examination when he himself was not sure.