Chapter 129 Final Chapter

Jinchuan originally thought that he was going to say something important, which was why he asked the servants to stay outside the house. But when he finally opened his mouth, he was discussing the return gift for the students. He was speechless for a long time.

Yu Zhou waited for a while, but did not wait for his answer. The hand on Jinchuan's abdomen scratched him twice.

Jinchuan struggled slightly, curled his lips and said, "What's there to discuss? It's just those few things."

"Not many things," Yu Zhou said, "but a little for each person, it adds up to a lot."

Jinchuan lowered his eyes and looked at the hand rubbing his waist and abdomen, "You can go to the bookstore to buy the Analects yourself. I had the celery and chives planted a few months ago. They are growing vigorously now. Don't tell me you don't know about this?"

It's quite a coincidence that the chives in their family are still the return gift from Mr. Wen when Yu Zhou worshipped Mr. Wen as his teacher. Later, Jinchuan planted them in the small vegetable garden in the yard. The four-season chives grow all year round and will not be frozen even if it snows. And even in the year when they went to the capital, although the growth was not as good as in previous years, it did not die.

So when the house was built, Jinchuan asked someone to keep it and transplant it to the new vegetable garden.

Now that Yu Zhou has become a teacher, he uses it as a return gift to his students, which gives him a feeling of passing on the torch.

However, Yu Zhou's mind is obviously not here at the moment, and he didn't even care about discussing the return gift. He frankly admitted, "I just want to be alone with you for a while."

Jinchuan actually wanted to, but he didn't say anything after hearing that, and quietly enjoyed the world of two people.

But he was still thinking about the two children in the next room. After a moment, he couldn't help asking again: "You said that our Xiao Xier, as a boy, is so noisy."

"He is still a baby, it's okay to be noisy," Yu Zhou said indifferently, "Besides, what's wrong with a boy? Who stipulates that a boy must be well-behaved and quiet."

Jinchuan originally just casually said that the younger son was difficult to raise, but he didn't expect his husband to raise the issue of boys and abiding by the rules, so he turned around and wanted to refute a few words. It was just that when their eyes met, seeing the tenderness and doting in Yu Zhou's eyes, he swallowed back the words that were on the tip of his tongue, chuckled and said: "Since you said so, let him be. Anyway, no matter what happens in the future, we will watch him."

Also, although Xiao Xi'er is noisy now, he is not the only one taking care of him. In addition to the servants, Yu Zhou will take care of the two children whenever he has time so that he can rest better.

The husband and wife talked about something else. Not long after, the crying of Xiao Xi'er and the voice of Chenchen anxiously coaxing his younger brother came from the next room. The habit formed in more than a month made them get up and go to check reflexively.

The two rooms are only a few steps away from each other, and the servants guarding the door are faster than them. However, when they went over, they saw that the servants were a few steps away from the crib, and only Chenchen was sitting on the bed, patting his younger brother gently, and muttering something.

Yu Zhou and Jinchuan couldn't help but frown.

The servant heard the footsteps and hurriedly explained in a low voice, "The eldest master said he wanted to coax his brother himself and didn't let us get close."