Chapter 24

Jinchuan knew rationally that he should believe Yu Zhou. Just now Yu Zhou said that he was his fiancé in front of the woman. But when faced with matters related to Yu Zhou, his emotions are always easily affected.

Just like last time, he knew clearly that Aunt Gui ran to the house and said those words to him in order to get him to separate from Yu Zhou, but he still felt uncomfortable at the time.

Although he didn't take Aunt Gui's words to heart later because of Yu Zhou's considerate behavior, he couldn't help but think about it again after coming out of Buzhuang just now.

Judging from the woman's behavior, Yu Zhou must have treated her very well before, otherwise how could she dare to talk to Yu Zhou like that.

Then... could what Aunt Gui said be somewhat true?

Jinchuan's heart was very confused, and his steps were unconsciously slower.

Yu Zhou took two steps and realized that Jinchuan hadn't followed, so he turned back to look for him.

The result was that Jinchuan's lips were pursed tightly, his eyebrows were drooped, and he looked like he was in a state of wandering mind.

Yu Zhou thought of what Jinchuan had asked him just now. His heart moved and he took a step to the side to block Jinchuan's front.

As expected, Jinchuan didn't react in time and bumped into him.

"Apologies..." Jinchuan apologized and quickly took a step back. After seeing clearly that the person he just hit was Yu Zhou, he breathed a sigh of relief.

But the touch on the tip of his nose during the collision slowly came back. He... must have bumped into Yu Zhou's chest just now.

Jinchuan's face turned slightly hot, "Why are you... standing in front of me?"

"I haven't asked you yet?" Yu Zhou said deliberately, half-smiling but not smiling, "Who was thinking so deeply just now that they didn't even look at the road, so they weren't afraid that I would taste it?"

"You beat me up!" Jinchuan's eyes widened.

Yu Zhou took the person a little closer to avoid being hit by pedestrians on the road: "Tell me, why did I hit him?"

Jinchuan was stunned for a moment, and then he suddenly realized, yes, why did he keep silent if he felt uncomfortable? Wouldn't it be better to tell Yu Zhou? If there is a misunderstanding, the two of them should make it clear. If there is no misunderstanding, he can also know what Yu Zhou is thinking.

After thinking about this, some other ignored details also emerged. For example, when he called the woman Mrs. Yang just now, Yu Zhou didn't even respond at all. Does that mean that Yu Zhou might not care that much?

Isn't it because you are deliberately blocking his way now that you can see that there is something on his mind and want to guide him to talk it out? After thinking about it, the result should not disappoint him, right?

After sorting out the details, Jinchuan felt much more relaxed. He glanced at the pedestrians walking on the street and the people in front of him who were worried about them. Every once in a while, he turned his head to peek at Aunt Chen and raised his head towards Yu Zhou. He raised his chin and said, "It's inconvenient now that there are so many people. I'll tell you when I get back."

"Okay," Yu Zhou shrugged, "But I have something to tell you when I get back."

"What's the matter?" Jinchuan subconsciously moved closer to Yu Zhou.

Yu Zhou touched his chin pretending to be profound, "I think... we should be talking about the same thing."

After saying that, Ruyi saw Jinchuan's shocked expression. He waved his hand and said, "Let's go faster. Aunt Chen seems to have something to say to us."