Chapter 92 Mother's Matter

After meeting Jinchuan, Old Master Zhang had a vague guess. Now that he heard Jinchuan clearly say it, he still hated him, but he also felt that it was as he expected.

Old Lady Zhang was different. She had been busy recognizing her relatives before. When she heard Jinchuan say that Jinliang, who had been enjoying his love before, was not her daughter Wanxi's, it was like a thunderbolt that struck her directly on the top of her head.

She was stunned for a long time and couldn't react. "How could he not be..." Before she finished speaking, the old lady realized something and suddenly shut up and looked at Jinchuan apologetically.

Jinchuan knew what she was thinking, and comforted her: "Jinliang has been lying since he was a child. This is not your problem. You just miss my mother too much."

"After all, we didn't know him well," the old man shook his head, "and it's not the first time."

Although Jinchuan is usually very good at interpersonal communication, this time he is facing his grandparents, who he has just met. He is not familiar with the personalities of the two old people, and he feels a bit shy. He can't find better words to comfort the two old people, so he can only look at his husband for help.

Yu Zhou pondered for a moment and said: "In fact, if you think about it in another way, this may not be a good thing."

The attention of the two old people was indeed attracted by him. The old man was thoughtful, and the old lady asked directly: "Why do you say that?"

"Before, I was worried that I couldn't find them. Now they come to my door. Isn't it a good thing?" Yu Zhou explained.

The old man's face wrinkles relaxed a lot after hearing this, and then he remembered something, looked at Jinchuan and asked: "Just now you said that if you hadn't met Yu Zhou, you wouldn't be able to sit here and talk to us, what did you mean?"

"After my mother passed away, my father's business went from bad to worse, and finally he had to sell all the shops in Fuyang and go to the south to do business. On the way south, I fell ill, and they took advantage of my fever and coma to abandon me in a ravine far away from the main road." At this point, the corners of his lips lifted up a little, turned his head to look at Yu Zhou, and then continued, "It was my husband who happened to pass by and saved me."

Being abandoned by one's own father is a sad and painful thing, but because of meeting Yu Zhou, Jinchuan can talk about this past easily, even with a smile.

Just because he doesn't care doesn't mean that the listeners don't care. The old man's eyes were red with anger, and he said hatefully: "It's worse than a beast."

The old lady cried so hard that her handkerchief was wet. The sound of her sobbing could be heard clearly even outside the pavilion.

Jinchuan felt two emotions intertwined in his heart. He felt warm because he was loved by others, but he was reluctant to let the old lady be so sad. He comforted her, "Don't cry. I am living well now."

Before Li Haolin met Jinchuan and the others yesterday, he asked Tao Jiang about Yu Zhou and Jinchuan. He also learned from Tao Jiang that his cousin was a transparent and eloquent person. He just didn't expect that he would be so clumsy when comforting people at this moment.

But it was precisely because of this clumsy look that he moved the other party closer to the range in his heart, because only when he really cares about someone will he abandon those skills and say the most instinctive and sincere words.

He looked at Jinchuan helplessly, stepped forward to embrace the old lady, took out a handkerchief to wipe the tears from her cheeks, and said softly: "It's not easy to recognize each other, shouldn't you look at your cousin more?" At this point, he smiled gently, and then continued, "And if you keep crying, I think Chenchen will cry too."