Chapter 85 Sadness

After discussing the trip to the prefectural capital, it was soon time for lunch, so they naturally stayed in the He Mansion for another meal.

According to Yu Zhou's habit, after staying for the whole morning and having a meal, he would at most drink a cup of tea and then say goodbye and leave.

As a result, while they were still drinking tea and chatting, Chenchen fell asleep in Jinchuan's arms.

When Zhou Ning saw this, he hurriedly took people and personally prepared a low couch in the side hall for Chenchen to sleep.

The host had already done so much, and it was indeed not good to carry Chenchen around after he fell asleep, so He Yunqi invited Yu Zhou and Yu Wenliang to talk in the study, while Jinchuan and Zhou Ning chatted and watched over Chenchen in the side hall.

Chenchen slept for more than an hour before waking up. After waking up, he had to be fed and drunk. Therefore, when Yuzhou and the others left, it was already the afternoon of Shen.

After buying some more things and walking home, it was already close to the evening of You.

The people working in the fields had not returned home yet, but many people had already moved to other places. In the vegetable fields of the neighboring villages, women and children could be seen watering the vegetables.

After the two returned home and greeted Aunt Chen next door at the door, Jinchuan took out the key to open the door, and Yuzhou waited beside them with Chenchen in his arms.

As a result, just as the family of three walked into their own yard, someone from the Chen family next door came out and slipped in behind them like a loach.

Yuzhou and Jinchuan were both startled, especially Yuzhou. If he hadn't seen someone coming from next door, he would have kicked him.

The visitor knew that she was abrupt, so she introduced herself quickly: "I am Zhang the matchmaker, I have something to say to your family."

Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan both had an impression of Zhang the matchmaker, because she was the one who arranged Chen Feng's marriage, and most of the couples who were matched by her lived well, so she was quite famous in several nearby villages.

According to Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan, Aunt Chen and Aunt Chen also intended to let her be the matchmaker for Xiao Juan's lifelong event.

However, Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan were a little confused about what a matchmaker could do to their family.

"What do you want from us?" Yu Zhou asked directly about things he couldn't figure out. Considering the other party's profession, he guessed, "Are you going to arrange a marriage for our Chenchen? Then you may have to make this trip in vain. Our Chenchen doesn't have a baby marriage."

"Not to arrange a marriage for your son." Matchmaker Zhang glanced at Jinchuan with a guilty conscience, then stood on tiptoe to look at the people working in the fields in the distance, and said anxiously, "Let's go inside and talk, don't stand at the door."

Yu Zhou thought of something, frowned slightly, and didn't answer.

In the end, Jinchuan sighed lightly, lowered his eyes and said, "Let's sit under the eaves first."

After saying that, he turned around, lowered his eyes, closed the gate in the yard, and put the bolt.

For some reason, this was what Matchmaker Zhang wanted, but when she heard the "click" sound when the bolt fell, she couldn't help shaking.

After locking the door, Jinchuan went straight into the house, poured water for Yu Zhou and Zhang the matchmaker, and made some sugar water for Chenchen, and put it on the small table next to Yu Zhou, "My husband, feed Chenchen, I'll go water the vegetables in the garden."