Chapter 120

Learning to stir-fry tea

Even if they didn't take the initiative to tell others about Jinchuan's pregnancy, they couldn't keep it a secret.

Without waiting for signs to be seen from Jinchuan, just Yu Zhou's cautious attitude and Chen Chen's obedient behavior, no matter what the situation, no longer pestering Daddy to hold him, Lin Yue and his wife and the Chen family guessed the result.

Yu Zhou and Jinchuan didn't tell, Lin Yue and his wife didn't ask, but Zheng Xiu usually took better care of Jinchuan and prepared some light and nutritious food.

The Chen family was different, especially Aunt Chen and Aunt Chen, who were elders. After noticing, Aunt Chen asked directly: "Is Chen Chen going to be a brother?"

Without waiting for Yu Zhou and Jinchuan to answer, Chen Chen next to him blinked and nodded: "Yes, my father told Daddy that when it snows, I will have my own brother!"

After he finished speaking, he suddenly realized that his father and Daddy had said that this matter could not be told to others, so he immediately covered his mouth with both hands, only opened his big round eyes, looked at Yu Zhou, and then looked at Jinchuan.

Yu Zhou touched the top of Chen Chen's head and smiled softly, "It's okay now."

Chen Chen's eyes suddenly became bright, "Then I'm going to tell Aunt Xiao Juan."

Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan were stunned for a moment. They didn't expect that he still remembered this. They felt a little amused, but they both felt that when talking to Chen Chen in the future, not only should they pay special attention, but also pay attention to whether other people say anything nonsense.

The child can already remember things. As a father and a dad, they have to protect Chen Chen. Some things may be considered jokes by adults and will not care, but children are very sensitive.

Aunt Chen and Aunt Chen were confused and asked Chenchen, "Why tell Aunt Xiaojuan?"

"Aunt Xiaojuan said that my brother is not from my family, so I can't bring him back," Chenchen said in a baby voice, "I want to tell Auntie that when it snows, I will have my own brother. My own brother will live with me and play with me all the time."

Chenchen's expression was not very clear, but Aunt Chen and Aunt Chen understood that Xiaojuan was not Chenchen's brother, but Chen Feng's son. Now Chenchen knew that he would have his own brother, so he wanted to tell Xiaojuan.

But just because they understood, the two women who were always eloquent fell silent.

If this was said by an adult, or even a bigger child, they could still laugh it off, but it was a child like Chenchen, so the two could only follow Chenchen's words and say, "Okay, I'll tell Aunt Xiaojuan later." And decided in their hearts that when they go back, they should ask Xiaojuan not to talk to Chenchen like this in the future.

After getting the promise, Chenchen was immersed in the joy that everyone knew that he would have a younger brother when it snowed. He didn't know that his performance today changed everyone's view of his education.

Especially Jinchuan, knowing that Chenchen still remembered things from so long ago, he couldn't help but wonder whether he should let Chenchen start reading and learning characters earlier.

However, in spring and summer, even if they wanted to, there was not much time to teach Chenchen, especially Yu Zhou.

When the tea garden was just opened, because the tea leaves had not yet fully grown, not much tea leaves could be picked every day, and Yu Zhou could easily fry them all in the afternoon.