Chapter 28

Yu Zhou could think of Yu Qing's words, so Jinchuan could naturally think of it, and he was quite bold. He looked at Yu Zhou with interest, "Didn't Uncle Qing say that there are other places in the mountains where they grow? We can go there to pick them." ”

The more he talked about it, the more he thought it was a good idea, and he made arrangements for the rest, "When we go to the mountains to pick for two days, the ones at the bottom of the cliff will have grown, and then we can go back to the bottom of the cliff to pick, and so on." There won’t be any free time.”

Yu Zhou tapped Jinchuan's forehead with his finger and said helplessly: "Uncle Qing is talking about deep mountains. Aren't you afraid of encountering jackals, tigers and leopards who will snatch you away?"

Jinchuan shook slightly and said slowly: "No...it's not that bad, is it?"

"It's not like that. I don't know who it was yesterday morning. I felt scared near Guiwei Cliff." Yu Zhou glanced sideways at Jinchuan and sighed pitifully, "Besides, if you were If the tiger takes it away, I will be alone again."

Jinchuan felt a wave of enthusiasm, "What... I'm alone, you can't say that."

"If you don't go to the mountains, I won't tell you." Yu Zhou shrugged.

"Then what do you want to do?" Jinchuan said frankly, "I know there are tea leaves in the mountains, but I can't pick them. I can't bear to do it."

"We can ask someone to pick it." Yu Zhou was equally reluctant, but what he considered more was the physical condition of the two of them. Neither of them were used to high-intensity farm work. They would pick tea in the morning, and pick tea in the afternoon and evening. There is no need to stop while making tea. Two or three days are fine for such a day, but over time, you will definitely become tired and sick.

Although I know that the tea will definitely fetch a good price, it is not worth it if the health of the two of them is compromised. After all, the medical conditions here are limited, and any minor illness is a big risk.

"Ask someone to pick it?" Jinchuan pondered for a long time before saying, "Is this...appropriate?"

Yu Zhou didn't answer, but smiled and asked another question, "You saw me roasting so many pots of tea yesterday, did you learn how to do it?"

Jinchuan thought for a while and shook his head decisively. Although he was confident enough in himself, and Yu Zhou kept telling him when to use what temperature, and kept some small details from him, he was still very self-aware. Even if he knew all the processes, if he really wanted to do it himself, he would never be able to do what Yu Zhou did.

"That's it." Yu Zhou spread his hands and told Jinchuan about the conversation he heard between Aunt Chen and Aunt Chen at the door yesterday when he came back from buying a dustpan.

Jinchuan thought for a moment after hearing this, then nodded, "Then go ask Auntie and the others."

The two of them waited until Uncle Chen and Chen Feng came back from the fields at noon before going over. After patrolling around and seeing that there was no one else outside the yard, they directly explained their purpose of coming, "We want to ask Uncle Chen to help with something. "

"What's the matter? Tell me." It was Aunt Chen who answered.

"I came here yesterday to borrow a dustpan because I picked some leaves from the mountains and needed to dry them," Yu Zhou said. "I discussed it with Jinchuan this morning and wanted to get more to sell, so I wanted to ask Uncle Chen to help me go to the mountains." They pick leaves and give them money by the pound.”

"Hey, aren't they just tree leaves? Which one do you want? I'll bring you back from the mountains in a basket after work every day. There's no need for money." Chen Fengdao sneered.