Chapter 37

Since he decided to take a wedding leave, Yu Zhou really stopped worrying about things that were difficult to decide.

Recently, it happened to be the season when mushrooms grew in large quantities in the mountains. He went to the mountains with Jinchuan to pick mushrooms during the day, and they were naturally affectionate at night.

After a few days, Jinchuan finally raised an objection, "Let's go to the town tomorrow. Didn't we say that we would send some single bud tea leaves to the Wu family as a return gift?"

Although this matter was a bit difficult to talk about, he really had to find something to divert Yu Zhou's attention as soon as possible, otherwise he would soon be unable to bear the attitude of pouring all his energy on him regardless of night or day.

Yu Zhou had been living quite comfortably these days, and had deeply understood the meaning of the phrase "newlyweds". When he heard that they were going to town, he was a little reluctant, "Let's go in a few days."

"...No, I still have to go buy some things." Jin Chuan hesitated for a moment, then immediately refused, and turned back to glare at Yu Zhou. He knew that he couldn't stand this tone the most, but he still liked to talk to him like this.

"Okay, okay, let's go early tomorrow morning," Yu Zhou immediately changed his words, "The needs of my husband should be put first."

Jin Chuan felt a little hot when he heard him say that. He quickly glanced at Yu Zhou, turned his face away, and began to think about what to buy in town tomorrow so that it wouldn't look like a random excuse.

The next day, the two of them really went to town early in the morning, but no one mentioned buying things. After eating a bowl of wontons at a wonton shop, they went to the largest snack shop in town.

After arriving at Changning Bookstore, the waiter who often served Yu Zhou came up to them with a smile. As usual, he said, "Mr. Yu is here," and added, "I wish you two a happy marriage and a son soon."

Yu Zhou smiled, took out a pack of snacks he had just bought from his backpack and handed it to him, "Is Shopkeeper Qian here?"

"Yes," the waiter smiled even more enthusiastically after receiving the pack of snacks. After thanking him, he said to Yu Zhou and Jinchuan, "I'll take you two to see him right away."

The main purpose of Yu Zhou and Jinchuan coming to the bookstore was to give Qin Yuqing and the others a return gift. Of course, the snacks were bought specifically for Shopkeeper Qian. After all, when they got married, Shopkeeper Qian also brought a lot of gifts. It's impossible not to give any return gifts.

After giving the snacks to Shopkeeper Qian, they went to see Qin Yuqing as if they were familiar with the place.

But today Qin Yuqing seemed to be busy, so they waited for a while.

Qin Yuqing heard that Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan were coming, and after arranging the things at hand, he ran to the side hall to meet them without taking a break.

After he sat down, he remembered what Shopkeeper Qian said on the way here just now, and couldn't help but joked: "I heard that you came to my bookstore early in the morning and sent snacks to the clerks and shopkeepers. What about me, the boss?"

After Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan looked at each other, they were both stunned, because they really didn't prepare any for Qin Yuqing.

Qin Yuqing saw their reactions and knew that he didn't, so he joked: "Alas, I didn't expect that I, the boss, would be worse than the shopkeeper and the clerk below."

He knew Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan's work style, and they would definitely not prepare a return gift for the shopkeeper, but not for him, so he dared to joke like this.