Chapter 55

Yu Zhou frowned slightly. When he came down from Qingyan Mountain that day, he remembered vividly that although He Yunqi looked a little tired, he was still in good condition and should not be sick from exhaustion.

Now on the way from the main gate to Chaoxia Courtyard, the servants they met were also respectful and polite, so it should not be a family matter.

Yu Zhou couldn't figure it out for a while, and it was not easy to ask Xiao Zhu, so he had to quickly follow Xiao Zhu to where He Yunqi lived.

Yu Wenliang was still young, so he didn't think too much. When he heard Xiaozhu say that He Yunqi hadn't recovered from the cold, he asked worriedly, "Is Brother He better?"

"He's much better than the day before," Xiaozhu said, "Recently, the young master has been exercising according to Young Master He's advice. The doctor said that his health is much better than before, so he is recovering much faster than before."

As the three of them talked, they arrived at Chaoxia Courtyard where He Yunqi lived. After passing through the gate and the courtyard, they went directly into the main hall in the middle.

On the left side of the main hall, near the courtyard, there is a small study room, separated by a screen in the middle, and behind it should be He Yunqi's bedroom.

He Yunqi and Tao Jiang were waiting in the small study room.

When they saw Yu Zhou and Yu Wenliang coming in, they quickly stood up and showed them seats. He Yunqi apologized again, "I should have gone to the main hall to receive Brother Yu and Xiaoliang, but I have been ill these days and the doctor doesn't allow me to leave the room. So I am a little bit negligent, please forgive me."

"My dear brother, you are too polite," Yu Zhou said, "You and I are friends because we are like-minded. We can have a good chat even on the roadside in the mountains. Why should we care about those red tape?"

Tao Jiang raised his eyebrows and said, "I said that with my brother's character, he would definitely not care about such a small matter."

He Yunqi glanced at him and scolded him lightly, "It's fine if you don't go out to receive people, but now you are right?"

Tao Jiang lay on the table and muttered softly, "Cousin, you will become like my uncle one day. Old-fashioned."

He Yunqi looked at him helplessly, then turned to Yu Zhou and Yu Wenliang and said, "Since you said you don't need to care about those red tape, Brother Yu and Xiaoliang brought so many things, how can I accept them?"

"They are not expensive things. My husband heard a few days ago that your grandmother liked the snacks he made, so he made a few more for me to bring." Yu Zhou raised his eyes and looked carefully at He Yunqi's face before continuing, "I just heard from Xiaozhu that my brother was infected with a cold. Among them, there is a ginger candy, which is just suitable for my brother to eat now."

Yu Wenliang also said: "I also brought some mountain products that I dried at home."

"Then I won't be polite." He Yunqi said with a smile.

After that, he told Xiaozhu to send all the ginger candies to his grandmother except for some of them.

After Yu Zhou and Yu Wenliang rested for a while, they chatted about other things, and the topic quickly shifted to the part that they didn't finish talking about that day in Qingyan Mountain.

But He Yunqi was still sick after all, and he seemed a little tired after chatting for about half an hour.

Yu Zhou and Tao Jiang looked at each other and changed the topic tacitly.