Chapter 108 Servant

He didn't show any sign of letting go. He played with it for a while, and when he felt that it was nothing special, he stretched out his hand and handed it to Jinchuan, saying softly, "Dad... Dad."

A month ago, Chenchen could say a few simple syllables, and Daddy was the first one he learned.

But at this moment, Jinchuan felt his heart soften when he heard his son say it. He immediately reached out and picked up Chenchen, facing Yu Zhou and coaxing him: "Chenchen, be good, give the brush to your father."

After he finished speaking, Chenchen's eyes moved back and forth between his parents, and then he really stretched out his hands to Yu Zhou, but not to hand over the brush, but to ask Yu Zhou to hug him.

He was still babbling.

Yu Zhou took Chen Chen, and took the brush out of Chen Chen's hand, laughing softly: "When will you learn to call father?"

The father and son's focus was on when Chen Chen would learn to call father, but the relatives and friends who were watching noticed what Chen Chen grabbed.

Grandfather stroked his beard and nodded, and told Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan, "Keep the brush that Chen Chen grabbed, and don't use it."

"I remember." Jin Chuan nodded in agreement.

Zhang Wanru also smiled with joy, thinking that this was a good omen, "Chen Chen grabbed the brush, and he will definitely study and take the imperial examination like his father in the future."

The things put up for Chen Chen to grab were all good things. At first, Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan felt that no matter which one he grabbed, the meaning would not be bad.

But now, when they heard their aunt say that Chenchen would be like Yuzhou in the future, the couple couldn't help but look at each other. They both saw a hint of complex emotions in each other's eyes. Others might not know, but they knew very well that before Yuzhou decided to take the imperial examination, his brush was only used to copy and write storybooks to make money.

The others were still echoing Zhang Wanru's words, and praising Chenchen for being smart and cute, and that he would definitely become a great man in the future.

After Yuzhou and Jinchuan exchanged glances silently, Jinchuan went into the house to get a box and put the brush that Chenchen had grabbed into it and put it away.

After the Zhou-Zhua ceremony was completed, Chenchen's birthday party came to an end, and then everyone gathered together to chat.

Unknowingly, it was evening, and Jinchuan asked: "Grandfather, grandmother, when are you going back?"

"The day after tomorrow," the old lady looked at them and said reluctantly, "Your second uncle and his family are also busy, they just took a few days off."

"Oh," Jinchuan responded, lowered his head, his eyes full of reluctance, "Then tomorrow..."

He originally wanted to say that Yu Zhou would go to the academy tomorrow, and he would take Chenchen to his aunt's house and spend more time with his grandparents. As a result, before he finished speaking, the old lady interrupted and said: "Tomorrow, I will come to your place with your grandfather and aunt."

"Really?!" Jinchuan immediately raised his head and opened his eyes wide, his expression full of surprise.

The old lady nodded, turned her head to look at Zhang Wanru, and motioned her to say.

Zhang Wanru smiled and said, "Among the six servants who came to work today, two were prepared for you by your grandfather and grandmother, so that you don't have to cook for Chenchen at home in the future, and Xiaozhou doesn't have an attendant by his side."