Chapter 11

"Not Hu Lang!" After a few days of understanding and Chen Feng's popular science, Yu Zhou already knew what Hu Lang meant, so he naturally couldn't say nothing, otherwise it would be the same as tacitly acknowledging his relationship with Jinchuan.

He didn't care, but Jinchuan was different. How important a brother's reputation was could be seen from Fang Ge'er's reaction on the first day when he learned that he helped Jinchuan take off his outer robe.

After saying that, he quickly glanced at Jinchuan, and saw that Jinchuan's expression seemed a little strange, but there was no sign of anger, so he couldn't help but secretly breathe a sigh of relief.

But I don't know if he saw it wrong, Jinchuan's ear tip seemed a little red.

Yu Zhou felt a little sad, afraid that he would be misunderstood like this again, and it would be unreasonable for him not to be responsible for Jinchuan.

The reason why the guy thought that the brother behind Yu Zhou was his husband was not only because they were a man walking with a brother, but also because of the distance between the two when they walked, and the occasional eye contact, which were all the basis for his judgment.

As a result, Yu Zhou actually said that he was not, which inevitably made him feel puzzled.

However, he had been working as a clerk in a bookstore since he was a teenager. He had seen many people and was good at responding. When Yu Zhou said no, he immediately changed his words and said, "Then you two, take care."

After coming out of the bookstore, Yu Zhou thought of the look in the clerk's eyes just now. After a little thought, he pretended that it was difficult to walk on the street because there were too many pedestrians. He deliberately lagged behind and stopped walking side by side with Jinchuan.

Jinchuan immediately noticed it and felt a little depressed.

He... didn't like Yu Zhou to keep a distance like this.

Since he heard that Yu Zhou was going to return the marriage certificate yesterday, the little thoughts that he had tried hard to forget before had come back, and there was a trend of taking root and sprouting, growing stronger and stronger.

He could see that Yu Zhou didn't have that kind of thought about him now, and he knew that Yu Zhou didn't hate him. This was enough. Anyway, the two of them were together most of the time every day. Jinchuan believed that after getting along for a long time, things would eventually come to fruition.

But the premise was that Yu Zhou couldn't deliberately distance himself.

He lowered his eyes and pondered for a moment, then he had an idea.

In the next crowded place, Jinchuan spotted a guy walking with his head down, and when the two were about to get close, he turned his head to talk to Yu Zhou.

One of them didn't look at the road carefully, and the other did it on purpose, and sure enough, they bumped into each other the next moment.

Apart from the ancient town in the tourist area, this was Yu Zhou's first time visiting an ancient town in the true sense. Along the way, in addition to reminding himself to keep a polite distance from Jinchuan from time to time, his eyes were always attracted by the surrounding scenery, and he didn't see how Jinchuan bumped into the person next to him.

When he heard the sound and looked over, Jinchuan had already separated from the guy he bumped into, and the two were apologizing to each other.

Yu Zhou waited for them to finish talking, then let Jinchuan go to the less crowded place on the outside of the road, and whispered, "Why don't you look at the road when you walk?"