Chapter 31

Jinchuan's face was still red until Yu Zhou went into the house to cook.

He sat at the door in a daze, and when he recalled Yu Zhou's behavior just now, the heat surged to his face again.

In the past, no matter how intimate the two of them were, Yu Zhou would occasionally touch his hair, or pinch his nose when he was in the mood. It was not like today, not only did he pick him up, but also turned him around.

He covered his face silently, his ears were red, and his heart was sweet.

I don't know how long it took, until the sound of cooking came from the kitchen, Jinchuan tried to suppress the scenes that kept replaying in his mind, and tried to keep a straight face to help light the fire.

As soon as he stepped into the door of the kitchen, Yu Zhou raised his head and asked with a smile: "Are you back to your senses?"

Jinchuan:...

He paused and pretended to walk out again.

Yu Zhou said quickly: "Okay, okay, I won't say anything more. Come and help me watch the fire. I can't handle it alone."

Jin Chuan then walked to the stove and sat down, picking up two pieces of firewood from the pile and throwing them in. Seeing Yu Zhou finish one dish and then start another, all of which were from pigs, he asked, "Why did you buy so many vegetables today?"

"Because we're going to have money soon." Yu Zhou made a joke at first, and when he met Jin Chuan's urging eyes, he told the truth, "My last storybook sold well, and I made some money."

Jin Chuan was stunned for a moment, and then a smile filled his eyes and eyebrows, "I knew that many people would like that storybook."

Yu Zhou was originally quite proud, but after being praised by him, he felt a little embarrassed, "It's not a lot, only seven copies were sold."

"There are not many men and women who would buy storybooks. Selling seven copies means that at least seven people like it. After these seven people read it, they will lend it to their friends, and more people will like it," Jin Chuan said with sparkling eyes, "and I can earn fifty coins for each book sold, and seven books make three hundred and fifty coins, which is equivalent to the handkerchief sachet I embroidered for several days."

Yu Zhou was stunned, thinking that if Jinchuan was allowed to travel to the world before and get in touch with the Internet, he would definitely be an excellent rainbow fart player.

So after a while, he murmured: "Where did you learn all this from?"

"Don't you like it?" Jinchuan smiled cunningly. He would not say that it was because he accidentally saw Aunt Chen praising Uncle Chen, and Uncle Chen, who was so taciturn, was quite useful, so he thought of trying it on Yu Zhou.

"I like it, of course I like it." Yu Zhou was quite honest. Which man would refuse the praise and admiration of the person he likes.

But looking at this look, has he forgotten the shyness just now?

After the meal was ready, Yu Zhou served some meat and vegetables and asked Jinchuan to send them to Aunt Chen.

This is their habit these days. During the most difficult days for the two of them, Aunt Chen took care of them a lot. Now that they are in better conditions, they naturally don't forget to repay them.

When Jinchuan arrived at Chen's house, he saw smoke coming out of the kitchen roof, so he went straight into the kitchen with his bowl.

As expected, Aunt Chen was cooking inside, and Aunt Chen was making a fire. He put the bowl on the stove, "Yu Zhou went to the town today and brought back some vegetables. I cooked them and sent some to you."