Chapter 3

Yu Zhou was stunned for a long time before he caught a word that he had just ignored, red mole.

This Fang Ge'er has a red mole between his eyebrows, and the man he carried back also seems to have a faint one between his eyebrows.

And the other men he met here, Uncle Chen, Chen Feng, and the hunter, all don't have it.

Fang Ge'er specifically mentioned it, so this red mole should be a sign of something.

When Yu Zhou thought of this, something flashed through his mind, and he almost couldn't help but wail.

Oh my God, since you let me travel through time, can't you give me more memories of this world?

Fang Ge'er waited for a long time, and seeing Yu Zhou's face change several times, his brows became tighter and tighter, but he didn't want to express his intention, so he turned to look at Aunt Chen and said: "Aunt, I won't tell anyone about this, but I won't help you with other things."

After saying that, he left without even looking at Yu Zhou.

"Fang..." Aunt Chen wanted to call him, but she didn't know how to stop him, so she turned to Yu Zhou and frowned, "You carried the person back and asked the village boy for help. Don't you know that you should avoid suspicion with other boys?"

"I..." Yu Zhou lowered his head, not knowing how to answer. After a long time, he made up his mind and said, "I forgot some things after I woke up yesterday."

Aunt Chen's eyes widened in an instant. Seeing that his expression did not seem to be lying, she whispered: "What did you forget?"

Normally, people would ask what they still remember, not what they forgot. Yu Zhou did not correct her. He pondered for a while and whispered: " I don't remember that my brother needs to avoid suspicion, and I don't remember anyone else in the village except you, Uncle Chen and Brother Feng. "

Aunt Chen was struck by lightning when she heard this. She stood there for a long time, until she didn't know what she thought of. She glanced at Yu Zhou quietly and said thoughtfully: "Forget it, I guess there are no other brothers in the village who are willing to come to help now. You go into the house first, soak a towel with warm water and apply it to the forehead of the brother, and I will go to pour some wine to wipe his hands. "

She said calmly, but Yu Zhou was shocked. Aunt Chen thought that if he ruined the brother's innocence once, it would be ruined, and if he ruined it twice, it would be ruined, so it didn't matter?

Aunt Chen walked a few steps, turned back and told Yu Zhou: "Also, stay away from other brothers and girls in the future."

"I know." Yu Zhou nodded like a chicken pecking at rice. He was a steady person and not the kind of person who would provoke others at will.

This time, at most, could only be considered an accident caused by insufficient information. Now that he knew that he should be "differentiated" from men with red moles on their foreheads, he would definitely not cross the line in the future.

After watching Aunt Chen leave, Yu Zhou stood at the door for a while before walking into the house.

It's not that he forgot what Fang Ge'er said just now, that he ruined the innocence of the boy in the house.

But since he has been charged with this crime, if he still lets the boy have a high fever, he may die in the end. Yu Zhou is afraid that the boy will feel aggrieved when he goes to the King of Hell.

Besides, he has just been reborn, and he thinks that nothing is more important than being alive, so naturally he can't bear to leave the man there to die.