Chapter 51

Yu Wenliang was young and hot-tempered. When he heard the deliberately hurtful words, his face immediately turned red and he was about to step forward to argue.

Yu Zhou quickly stretched out his hand to block him, then slowly turned his head and slanted his eyes to look up at the person who was speaking. His expression was indifferent, and there was no sign of anger in his eyes.

This way of looking at people, whether it is the person being looked at or the bystanders, feels extremely contemptuous.

The man did not achieve his purpose of ridiculing Yu Zhou. Instead, he was looked at like this. He was so angry that he couldn't swallow it. He immediately shouted: "What's wrong with your eyes? Can you look at people properly?"

Yu Zhou replied slowly: "What's wrong with your mouth? Can you speak properly?"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a reckless "puff" sound from the side.

Yu Zhou turned his head and saw a scholar in white clothes holding a folding fan in one hand and covering his stomach with the other hand, laughing and bending over.

"Tao Jiang, what do you mean?" the man opposite Yu Zhou asked with a dark face.

"I say, Cui Tong, aren't you too overbearing?" The scholar called Tao Jiang straightened up, "Just now I allowed you to satirize others sharply, and you didn't allow others to refute you, but now you can't even let others laugh?"

Yu Zhou knew that this man was called Cui Tong, but he thought about it and couldn't remember anything about Cui Tong, so he kept silent.

People who are looking for trouble don't need you to talk at all, and you don't even need to give them an extra glance, they will just talk on their own.

Cui Tong is this kind of person.

He glanced at Yu Zhou with contempt, and sneered: "Tao Jiang, do you know who he is? Just help him speak."

"Oh~ You know this brother so well, why don't you tell me, Tao wants to hear the details." Tao Jiang took the folding fan in his right hand and slapped it on the palm of his left hand, then put away the folding fan and pretended to listen attentively.

Cui Tong raised his chin proudly, "He and I have the same teacher, how can I not know him?"

This time, before Tao Jiang could say anything, someone else said, "I've never heard that Mr. Tang has a student named Yu."

"Of course it's not Mr. Tang," Cui Tong said, "I don't know if you remember that before Mr. Tang, I also worshipped a Mr. Kong, but Mr. Kong passed away two years ago."

Someone who remembered nodded, "So he was your student under Mr. Kong before?"

"That's right," Cui Tong said, "He has studied under Mr. Kong for more than two years, almost three years. Not only can he not recite the Analects, but his handwriting is like a worm crawling. I don't know how he knew that we were holding a climbing party here. I only know that if such a person is allowed to participate, it means that any country bumpkin can sneak in and take me away. What is the importance of the Climbing Meeting that we value? "

As soon as he finished speaking, several more conservative scholars beside him immediately changed their faces, "Those who can come to the Climbing Meeting are all our favorite students recommended by the gentlemen in our town. Naturally, we can't let everyone in."

Cui Tong nodded, with a look of alms, "So just now I told him to withdraw voluntarily and chop some firewood back, so that we don't have to be bad guys to chase him away."

Yu Zhou had not spoken all the time, just waiting for him to give more information. Now that he felt that it was almost time, he tilted his head and asked with a smile: "Brother Cui is not the fortune teller by the bridge in the west of the town, how do you know that I have no recommendation from a gentleman? Could it be that Brother Cui has learned from that fortune teller?"