Chapter 101 Doctor

Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan looked at each other in silence for a while, and soon made a decision - let Li Huai and his brother go back to the city to see if they can invite a doctor.

After this period of time, Yu Zhou and Jin Chuan have a certain understanding of my aunt's family, and they also know that they really care about Jin Chuan. If they ask, as long as it is not too difficult, my aunt's family will satisfy.

The most important thing is that they both think that asking their cousin for help is just a favor owed to their relatives. In contrast, if there is a chance to make Aunt Chen recover, but they don't seize it, it may become a regret that they will never forget.

After making the decision, Yu Zhou said: "It's hard to come back these days. Rest for one night. Tomorrow, please go back to the city again and help send a letter to my cousin."

Originally, it was just delivering a letter, and one person was enough, but the matter was urgent. If the two brothers of the Li family went together, one would rest while the other drove the car, which could save a lot of time.

"You write the letter now, and we can return immediately." Li Huai said with a smile. The two brothers were the most outstanding servants in the Li family. They had only driven a carriage from the city to Yujia Village in the past few days. During this period, in order to take care of Chenchen, they walked slowly on the road as if they were having fun. Compared with the amount of training they had done in the past, it was nothing. They really didn't feel tired.

Yu Zhou pondered for a moment and said, "Then I'll go write it now."

Jinchuan also said, "I'll go to Aunt Chen's house to borrow the kitchen and make something for you to eat before leaving."

"Don't bother so much," Li Huai said with a smile, "We will pass through the town later, and we will also go to buy other things for the road. Just buy some dry food and bring it with us."

Jinchuan felt that this was a bit bad, but what Li Huai said was indeed the most time-saving method, and it was only 5 p.m. now, far from dinner time.

So he thought about it, turned around and went into the main room, rummaged in the box that had just been taken down from the carriage for a while, and when he came out again, he had a purse in his hand, "Here is some silver money, you can use it to buy things on the road."

Not to mention the food for the two people on the road, even the oil lamps needed for traveling at night all need to be bought with money. These two people should give them silver money to do things for them.

But Li Chi immediately took a step back after hearing this, and Li Huai also smiled and refused, "Young Master, don't be polite, we still have the silver money given by the lady."

Jinchuan insisted: "Take it to buy food on the road."

Li Huai also took a step back and said with a smile: "Young Master, you are making things difficult for us brothers. When we came, the lady told us not to take your silver money. If she knew that we took your reward, we brothers would be punished when we go back."

Since he said so, Jinchuan had to take the purse back.

It happened that Yu Zhou had also finished writing a letter at this time. He came out of the study room while holding the rice paper and blowing it.

When he arrived, Yu Zhou folded the letter and handed it to Li Huai solemnly. He told him the reason why Aunt Chen got sick again, and then said, "Thank you for your hard work."

Li Huai put away the letter, took the things of the two brothers to the carriage that was about to be driven away, and said goodbye to Yu Zhou and Jinchuan, "We will be back soon."