Chapter 74

Don't know how to be modest

Seventh place...

Yu Zhou was startled when he heard this, and then he turned around and ran towards the carriage at the fastest speed.

He Yunqi didn't react at all, and turned around and asked with a smile: "I wonder if this ranking is different from what Brother Yu expected..."

He didn't even say the word "different". The person who was standing next to him disappeared without a trace, and only a breeze caused by Yu's running.

He Yunqi was stunned, turned his head to look at Xiao Zhu next to him, and spread his hands and said: "Brother Yu is really."

"Isn't Mr. Yu always like this?" Xiao Zhu smiled, and then seemed to think of something, and suddenly said, "Just now when I got out of the crowd over there, I seemed to see Mr. Zhou's carriage."

"Where is it?" He Yunqi's face was stern, and he immediately looked around.

After looking around, he still didn't see any familiar carriages or people, so he turned around and wanted to ask Xiao Zhu again.

As a result, Xiao Zhu lowered his head and couldn't help but let out a faint snicker.

He Yunqi didn't understand that Xiao Zhu was deliberately lying to him, so he also put on a serious face and said, "You dare to lie to your young master, be careful or you will be punished to clean the stables when you go back."

"It's obviously the young master himself. He forgot to think when he mentioned Mr. Zhou," Xiao Zhu stuck out her tongue and said, "You sent Mr. Zhou home last night. Didn't you agree to come together to see the case this morning?"

He Yunqi rarely showed an embarrassed expression when he heard this. Xiao Zhu also stopped when he saw the good, and didn't dare to tease his young master again.

As for Yu Zhou, when he ran to the carriage, Jin Chuan was holding Chen Chen and was about to get off. He quickly stopped him and said, "It's cold in the morning, stay inside. Xiao Zhu has seen the rankings."

Jin Chuan paused, holding Chen Chen and maintaining the curtain-raising action, neither getting off nor retreating. After a while, he asked, "What place?"

"Seventh." Yu Zhou didn't pretend to be mysterious.

Jin Chuan widened his eyes in surprise and looked at Yu Zhou standing in front of the carriage, holding Chen Chen and about to jump off the carriage, and at the same time praised, "My husband is really amazing."

Seeing his action, Yu Zhou didn't care whether to praise him or not. He quickly took his son over, and used one hand to help Jinchuan, saying helplessly: "Didn't I tell you not to come down?"

Taking advantage of Yu Zhou's action of helping him get off the carriage, and the cover of the carriage and the horse, Jinchuan leaned against Yu Zhou after getting off, resting his head on Yu Zhou's shoulder, and whispered excitedly: "Am I not too excited?"

Yu Zhou looked at him wanting to hug but afraid of being seen, shook his head and laughed, then hugged Chenchen with one hand and Jinchuan with the other.

The family of three didn't know how long they hugged each other, until there was a deafening howl from the long case, Jinchuan suddenly came to his senses, struggled to get out of Yu Zhou's arms, and asked with a somewhat unpleasant face: "What is this?"

Jinchuan didn't know if it was because of the crying or something else, and said with some concern: "Wait until everyone leaves, let's go check on the long case, okay?"

He didn't know how long he had been holding her until a deafening howl came from the long table. Jinchuan suddenly came to his senses, struggled to get out of Yu Zhou's arms, and asked with a somewhat unpleasant expression: "What is this?"