Chapter 114 Juren

Yu Zhou stared for a long time, and then the joy gradually spread in his heart. It should be said that it was not only joy, but also pride and complacency.

Before he traveled through time, he knew how difficult it was for a scholar from a poor family to pass the imperial examination under the imperial examination system.

But before he could be proud for too long, the howling sound from his side made him calm down instantly.

Yu Zhou looked in the direction of the sound and saw that the owner of the cry was an old gentleman with old clothes and a lot of white hair.

Suddenly he couldn't laugh anymore. He reluctantly retracted his gaze, carefully read the list posted on the screen wall again, and then quietly left the crowd.

Jinchuan was waiting anxiously outside. If he hadn't been holding Chenchen, he would have wanted to squeeze in by himself.

As a result, after waiting for a long time, he saw his husband come out, but his face was serious and there was no smile on his face.

His heart tightened, and he quickly thought about what to say later. Unfortunately, before he could think it through, Yu Zhou was already in front of him.

Jinchuan handed Chenchen over carelessly and said, "He was calling you as soon as you left."

Yu Zhou heard this and subconsciously looked at Chenchen's reaction after taking him. He found that he was no different from usual and didn't show any signs of missing him. Just as he was about to ask Chenchen, he suddenly thought of something and asked Jinchuan with a smile, "Aren't you curious about whether I passed the imperial examination?"

If Jinchuan hadn't seen his serious expression at the beginning, he would have guessed it when he heard the question of whether he passed the imperial examination. However, with what he had seen before, although he still felt that he should have passed, he was somewhat unsure. He hesitated for a moment and asked back, "Can't my husband not keep me in suspense?"

"I passed, 39th place." After Yu Zhou finished speaking, a smile reappeared on his face little by little. Back to her husband and children, the bad emotions that had been affected by him before were like darkness dispelled by candlelight. Even though he knew it was not far away, it no longer affected him.

Soon, the smile on his face slowly rose, and turned into a happy one.

Jinchuan breathed a sigh of relief, and was also happy, but he couldn't help it, and raised his eyelids and glared at Yu Zhou, "I was scared to death just now."

"I didn't mean it," Yu Zhou apologized casually, and said with a smile, "Congratulations to the husband of the Juren."

Jinchuan also smiled with curved eyebrows, "Congratulations to the Juren master."

After the two of them finished their love, Tao Jiang and others had already squeezed out after reading the list. Yu Zhou raised his eyebrows and called Jinchuan, "Let's go and find Yunqi."

Jinchuan saw the expression of her husband and knew that he must be up to something bad again, and couldn't help wondering, "What's wrong with Yunqi?"

Yu Zhou just said, "He is the champion."

Jinchuan: ...

Let alone Yu Zhou, he also wanted to question a few words. When they saw He Yunqi fall ill before, who among them was not worried? Especially in the days leading up to the results announcement, I even had to think twice before speaking to him, fearing that I might accidentally say something wrong and make him upset.

Because everyone thought that he had a cold on the first night of his last exam, which would definitely affect his answering of the questions afterwards.