Chapter 1

AJ Lee point of view
Stephanie and Hunter have recently summoned me into their office. Every time that I get called in there I feel like I got called into the principal's office. When I walk in, I see Jon sitting on the couch. 

"Hey AJ." Stephanie says as I just stand there awkwardly.

 "Hi." I say. "You can sit. He won't bite." I shrug and unwillingly sit down. What is Jon doing in here? I hate him, he is just an asshole, his reputation amongst the superstars is very poor. 

"Well, you might be wondering why you are both in here." Stephanie says. I nod, trying to be as nice as possible but in reality I just want to walk out. 

"Well, we have decided to put you two in a storyline." She says. I roll my eyes. Why us?

"That a problem AJ?" She asks. I shake my head. Not wanting to get any heat for fighting this storyline, it wouldn't be the first storyline that I haven't been the most keen on.

"What kind of storyline?" Jon asks. 

"A love one, we figured AJ could use someone else to add to the long list of boyfriends." I glare at the ground. 

"When exactly does this start?" I inquire. 

"Tonight. I have your scripts for you to look over." She says as she hands them to us. 

"Okay. Thank you." I say. As I'm about to stand up she continues speaking;

"You will be competing tonight so, get on the same page." She says. I nod and walk out leaving Good there. I'm not getting on the same page as him, I don't care about it. I walk over to where Raya and Nikki are standing, engrossed in a conversation. 

"Hi." I say. Raya waves while Nikki says;

"Hey. Why the long face?" I shrug. 

"It could be tha-" I feel an arm wrap around me as Raya and Nikki give a strange look. I look over and up and see none other than the lunatic fringe with a stupid smug smirk on his face. 

"What do you want?" I demand. 

"To get in character."

 "We have three hours till the show, go away." I tell him.

 "Geez someone's mean I can't believe they put me in this storyline with you." 

"Me neither." I retort. 

"What does that make me if I date a hoe?" I glare at him and he backs off walking away. 

"That's what." I say. 

"I feel bad for you." Raya says. 

"I fucking hate him so much." I say. 

"Well, try and make the most of it." Nikki suggests. I shrug and nod. 

"Well, I'm gonna play video games if you need me." I say skipping off to play video games in the place us Divas have to just hang out and relax. Soon time passes and I change into my ring gear and go to hair and makeup. I go into the locker room and grab my Divas title. I wrap it around my waist and go to the curtain, Dean and I should be going out any second. My music hits as I skip out and I sit on the ropes as Dean, and our opponents go out. We weren't told who it was. Then I hear Seth's music and after I hear Summer Rae's. Honestly I can't wait to get my hands on the blonde bimbo. I hate her so much. She grabs a microphone.

 "Why are they here? I want a title match. I deserve it." She says fluffing her hair. I grab a microphone in turn. 

"Really Summer? If you and Seth over there successfully win this match, I will give you a title match later on tonight." I say.