Chapter 66

Merry Christmas!!
I walked into the arena with Alicia and went to get my hair and makeup done. I went to Hunters office and knocked on the door. Stephanie opened it. I smile. "So, Roman and I decided after talking with our other half, determining if we really wanted to do this, and kinda going over the script. We've decided that we will do it." I say. "Okay, that'll start next week. You both will be on commentary tonight and kinda spark interest." She says. "Alrighty, I will let Roman know." I say. She nods and smiles. I walk away and head to the Shields locker room, only to be stopped by John. "Hey!" I say cheerfully. "Hey, what's up?" He asks as I continue walking to their locker room. "Nothin, I've gotta tell Roman something bout our storyline." I say with a shrug. He nods and follows me. "Well, were friends right?" John asks as I knock on the door. I shrug. "Friends help friends out right?" He asks. "What do you want?" I ask. "To ask you if you maybe had a bit of time to help me." He says. The door swings open as I say "John, why don't you leave me like you did to me for Nikki. This time I won't be getting dumped so good for me." I say before turning back. Dean and Roman laughs at what I said to him. "Roman, your on commentary with me tonight. Gonna spark this storyline. I'm so excited!" I say with a smirk. I love putting Roman in awkward situations. "Oh, sure ya do." He says rolling my eyes. "Will you help me now?" John asks. I glare at him. "Okay, I've gotta help this golden boy find his crown." I say before walking away. With John next to me. "Okay, that was cold with that low blow." He says. "Just as low as you stating I hate Nikki then the next day dumping me for her." I say with a smirk. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry. I wanted to talk to you about something. You seem the best fit for my issue." He says. "So, you've been dumped by the 'love' of your life?" He starts. "Okay, sure. Why?" I ask. "How did you cope with it, I mean you were humiliated by him, and we thought no TV screen would show your face again." He says. "Way to make me feel better about dating Dean again." I say sarcastically. "How many times will this be?" He asks. "Too many. If we're being honest." I say. "The only other guy you had a serious relationship with was Punk. That lasted a few years." He says. "Okay, yeah. Where are you going with this?" I ask. "Wedding bells. One partner heard them the other didn't. Causing this rift. What happened?" He asks. "I'm gonna read in between the lines and assume Nikki hears those wedding bells, you don't. Bam she's left at the alter." I say quickly. "Yeah that's the thing. What did you do?" He asks. "I was you in my relationship. No wedding bells. Then Dean came along. Punk left me because I said no to marrying him. Maybe you need to leave Nikki, regardless of love. It causes many more issues than the wedding not happening. We done?" I ask. "AJ, quit trying to act cool, or like you don't like me. I need someone to help me. I might break up with Nikki." He says quickly. "Okay? Where do I come in?" I ask. "I was hoping that you would help me out with it." He says. "You were thinking wrong. I've got stuff to do. I've got more important things than help you dump your girlfriend." I say before skipping away. I go back to the Shields locker room and knock on the door. A few seconds later Roman opens the door and lets me in. "Hey! Your back. What did John need?" Seth asks. "He wanted to basically dump Nikki, so he asked if I would help him. I said no, so he started rambling about my depressing love life if that would tell him what to do." I say enthusiastically. "We go on in half an hour." Roman says. "Okay, I've got people to avoid. Others need to get their ass kicked, so I'll see ya later." I say. "You should stay. You have this tendency to be late." Dean says. "I was late once." I say defensively. "You were late to our meeting." Roman says. I glare at him. "You weren't late with anything that involved me." Seth shrugs. "I find this brotherly sister thing you got going on great, but don't you think we should just head to the curtain now?" Dean asks. We shrug and head to the curtain a few minutes after. We walk out to Deans music. Roman and I trail behind Dean and Seth. We go and sit at the commentary table. We had to really pull off this storyline. It was kinda a longshot. Everything else had a storyline or something. Roman and I were setting it up through commentary. It would be hard. I sit next to Roman and we start jumping into character.
When the match ends Dean and Seth won no problem. "Hey, can I talk to you after I take a shower." Dean says nervously. "Yeah sure." I say reassuringly as Seth and Roman smile to one another. What's going on with them three. "I'll be at catering." I say before starting to walk. "Wait, I should totally come." Roman says. "Why?" I ask. "Cuz, I'm hungry and I need your help with something." He says. "Fine." I say walking away with him. We sit down I eating an apple. Him having a cupcake. "Hey, so what's up?" I ask. "Nothing, its just Gal and I's anniversary is coming up. And..." His voice starts trailing off. "She doesn't really like me." I complain. "But, I do. Please help me out?" He says. "Fine." I say giving in. "Well, JoJo wanted to participate. She said she had a surprise for me. We also haven't seen one another in a few months." He says. "Well, okay. What do you want me to do about this?" I ask. "Should I just do a dinner or something with the three of us?" He asks. "Duh. Something small, is always the way to go." I say with a smile. "Thanks, it's in a week and I'm so fucking flustered " He says. "Why? Just have dinner the three of you. Celebrate with a few drinks, and have a good time." I say with a smirk. "Okay. I'll see ya later." He says walking away just as Dean comes into sight. "Hey." I say. "So, I wanted to ask you about something." He says. "Okay, I don't bite. Just ask me." I say. "Well, I was contacted by someone this week who worked at a federal prison in Ohio." He starts. Ohio? What did he do? "They said that someone was being released from there. That someone is...."