Chapter 70

I was walking around with Dean, we had a little time to explore stuff for ourselves. The only other set of divas here were Paige, Becky and Charlotte. It was kinda nice, but they all hate me. We all had a signing with our fans and we were pretty excited. "Hey AJ. Did you want to go see anything?" Dean asks. "Food." I respond instantaneously. "Okay, We can grab food." Dean says. I smile and we walk to catering for those working today. We walk in and grab food sitting at this table for many others. "So, today is super fun. I'm actually excited. Way too excited." I say. "Me too. I love this." Dean says. I smile
When comic con is over with
We were all hanging out. Galina was here with JoJo. Roman never seemed happier. Seth had Kaitlyn, and I had Dean. "Hey Kaitlyn." I say with a smile. "Hey. It's been forever." She says with a smile. I nod as she gives me a hug. "Best friends. I see." Roman states. We nod I sit down. "Daddy? Can we have ice cream?" JoJo asks. Roman looks to the rest of us. "I'm down." I say with a smile looking at JoJo. "You don't need any sugar AJ." Dean whispers in my ear. "You are so mean to me." I say to him. He smiles and nods. Everyone decides to go and get ice cream. We hop into the van and go to an ice cream shop and hang out eating ice cream. Who knew the paparazzi were interested in people eating ice cream. "So, JoJo are you excited to be a big sister?" I ask her. "Yeah! Super excited." She says with her eyes lighting up. "How'd you find out?" She then asks. "Your daddy told me. He was very very happy about this." I say with a smile. "Me too." She responds.
Live event next night
I walked to Sandra for my ring gear and she presented me with something new. "What's this?" I ask confused. "Oh, its your ring gear. What we had was ruined, so we have nothing." She says. "Okay. How long will it be like this?" I ask. "A week at the most." She says. "Okay, its fine. You haven't screwed up in the time I've been here." I say with a smile. I take the ring gear and get changed hating it the second it's on. I leave the locker room and find Roman. "Hey AJ." He says with a smile. "Hi." I respond. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I hate my ring gear. My stuff got ruined, and she's gotta make new stuff. Which could take at the most a week." I say starting to ramble. "AJ. Relax. You look fine. You look great. You look hot, in a friendly way I say that last one." He says. "Who do you face tonight?" I ask. "I'm facing Dean for the next few weeks. Since we have less than a month till Wrestlemania. Ride or die time." He says. I nod, then I have an idea form in my head. "Hey, where's Mark?" I ask. "In his office. Last I saw." He says. I nod. "Thanks. Gotta go bye." I say before skipping to his office. I knock on the door. He opens the door. "Hey AJ." He says with a smile. "I got to thinking about this battle royal happening at wrestlemania..." I say. "What about it?" He asks. "You could make it a tournament. During the live events. So its a mystery leading up to wrestlemania. You build more and more anticipation about. Then bam you have your two winners who face one another for their wrestlemania moment." I say with a smile. "Gosh! That's genious! That is a perfect way for the divas division to have more attention! Since you did come up with the idea, we can't help but put you in this tournament. So, you will start off the tournament with Natalya. Who do you suppose would be in it?" He asks. "Charlotte, Bayley, Bella Twins, Alicia Fox and Becky." I say. He nods. "That sounds amazing. Thank you." He says. I nod and smile before leaving. I walk on a little journey and Dean walks over to me. "Hey AJ." He says. I smile. "You look hot tonight." He says. "Thanks. Anyways good luck against Roman." I say. "Piece of cake. I've got him. Who are you wrestling?" He asks. "Natalya." I say with a smile. "When?" He asks. "No clue. I have to check the list thing." I say. "Oh, okay." He says. I start to walk away from him. I go to the list and see I'm the third match. I find Roman with Dean talking about their match. "Hey Roman, am I coming to the ring with you tonight?" I ask. "Yeah!" He says. "Okay, I've gotta go stretch and freak out over this match." I say. "Can I teach you something about getting rid of nerves?" Roman asks. "What is it?" I ask. I still always get nervous with these big matches. "Is it that one thing that you did a while back with me, when I had my title match?" Dean asks. Roman nods. "What is it?" I ask. He pulls me close so our noses are touching and looks into my eyes. He blows in my face. "That's it?" I ask. "Yeah. Roman has this magic touch for some reason." Dean says with a shrug. "If it works please do this to me till Wrestlemania." I say. "Why?" He asks as Natalya comes over. "Hey, AJ. Our match got rescheduled to now. Let's go." She says. I nod and stand up. We walk over and I go to the ring first. I skip there and sit on the ropes. Natalya gets in the ring and the ref rings the bell. After a good while this match had been going on I pin Natalya. One, two, three. I win. On to the next part in the tournament.
Later on in the night
I walk behind Roman as we walk down the steps. He goes over and I do too. With the help of the step stool next to me because I'm so short. Roman had an arm wrapped around my wait as we stood in the ring waiting for Dean. "I have this." Roman whispers to himself. Dean walks out and raises his title. Dean walks into the ring and sets the title on his shoulder as he shakes Romans hand. I hop out the ring and let the match up start. In the end a superman punch wins it. The bell rings and I hop in the ring. Roman helps Dean up. Dean leaves the ring and Roman plants a sloppy kiss on my lips. We pull apart and hang with the fans who didn't get to touch dean as the show 'officially ends'.