Chapter 30

Early February 29th
I was at the hospital trying not to plot murder, as I sit here pushing for this mother fucking child to come out of me. Dean wasn't here! He had Monday night Raw. I fucking hate him so much! He was out defending that mother fucking title!
6 long hours later
They finally came out of my body. Dean came just an hour ago. He was sitting holding my hand. They took the babies and did whatever. Now I can definitely be there for SummerSlam. "I love you." Dean says. "I hate you." I say back. "No, you don't." Dean says. "I hate you for making me go through that." I say. "But, it's over now. You've been through worse." He says calmly unaffected by my threats. "I have and so will you." I say calmly. "Your one hostile bitch." Dean says with a smirk. "Thanks." I say. "Well, today has got to be the second best day of my life." Dean says. "What's the first?" I ask. "Winning my WWE title." He says. I hit him on the chest. "My first would be when I married you." He says. I lean my head on him and say "I take that back. I do love you." He smiles. "Do you have a name?" The doctor asks. "No." I say. "We will give you a moment." He says. "Bryce?" He asks. "I had one name picked out. Jade Lela." I say. "Jade Lela Ambrose." He says testing it out. He smiles and shrugs. "That has a pretty nice ring to it." He says. I nod. "Now, I didn't know they were twins." Dean says. I shrug. I didn't either. "Well, can we name the other Scarlet?" He asks (A/N. I don't know if this is his mother's name.) "Why?" I ask interested. "That's my mom's name." He says. I smile and nod. That's sweet. "Well, what was your mom's middle name?" I ask. "Gertrude." He says. I shake my head. "How about your mom's name. In honor of both of them." He suggests. "Miranda. Scarlet Miranda Ambrose." I say testing it out. It rolls off the tongue. "Yay! Not a ton of thought." Dean says. Ten minutes later they come back in and ask for the names and ask which one is which. They let us hold them. I hold Scarlet and Dean holds Jade. They are the most precious things in the world. I know Dean will be a good father too. He has what 4 kids now. He better be. They take the kids away as I start to drift off to sleep.