Chapter 42

I arrived at the place all this was being held. Jerry "the king" Lawler was the host. I greeted him and got changed. All the NXT divas were in high heels and dresses. I was wearing converse, jeans and a tank top. I walked out there to the chair. We were paired up. I had Kelly Steptson as the one I would go against. I sat next to her and smirked. We started talking before the games started. Jerry started us out. He introduced himself, the name of the show, and all of us. "First off who do you think will win tonight?" He asks. "Me." I say quickly. "Why?" He asks. "Because, I'm very competitive and a giant nerd." I ask with a smile. "Before we go into this AJ, you sent out a tweet on Tuesday saying you should make The Shield vs The Authority, to the death. You win, and what? Authority wins and you are out of power, and a job." He says. "The Shield will be the new Authority, making all of the Authority now out of power." I say with a smile. "Okay. Well, first round of tonight, is video games. WWE 2k 18." He says. We go to the giant screen, and everyone picks who they want. I chose myself. Kelly picked herself. They had to download her onto the game, along with the other NXT gals. We start the game off and we are also asked questions. "Question one. What year did WWE sign with 2k to produce 2k ___." He says. I believe it was 2012. 2k 13. "Year 2011. Game 2k 13." I say. "2013." Everyone else says trying to play. "AJ is correct." Jerry says. I simply beat her and I smirk. "Now that Kelly lost you have to do extra well in these in order to secure your win and for AJ to leave." Jerry says. "Question 2. Who was walked out on an episode of raw. This starting people power the next night. AJ and myself were there." Jerry says. "Triple H." We all say. "How many seasons were there of NXT?" Jerry asks. "6." I say after everyone else says 5. "Everyone except for AJ is right." He says. Jeni Malik won against Brynie. Now all who was left is Kentrese vs Taylor Beck. "Who is in Degeneration X?" The King asks. "We will start with who can name one?" No one raises their hand. "Okay, anyone name all?" I raise my hand. "Chyna, X-Pac, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, New age outlaws." I say. He nods. "How many seasons of tough enough?" King asks. "6." I say. "7." Everyone says. "The answer is 7." He says. 1, 2, 3. Taylor won.
Many hours later
We finished the game and I came in 2nd. I lost to Taylor by 1 point. I walked into the hotel room and walked past Roman and Deans room, past the kitchen to Seth and I's room. I sit on the roll out couch. Seth lays on his bed on his phone. "You did great." He says. "You watched?" I ask shocked. "Yea, we all did." He says. I nod and fall asleep.