Chapter 57

I woke up early this morning ready for Maine. We got there in a few hours. I then unpacked the car, and put all of our junk into the hotel room. I left before any of the guys walked in. I went across town to the gym, for a light work out. I needed to clear my mind and I did that by working out. When it was just about 4 Seth texted me and told me that I should head back to the hotel so we could leave together. I agreed and decided that I would most likely have to take a shower after I got to the arena and got hair and makeup done. All the makeup used was waterproof. I had no clue, but I needed to figure this out quick. I got the guys and Dean sat in the front with me. I just drive not talking with anyone. I need to keep the focus that I've got. I have to keep my eyes on Paige, and the divas locker room. I sigh and get my makeup done. I honestly don't care if my hair isn't 100%. I shower and finish just in time for my interview with Renee. I walk out in my towel, and grab my bag searching for my clothes. Unable to find them. Shit. Of course they would pull that. I grabbed my title and left the locker room. Renee standing there. "Where are they?" I ask immediately. "They went that way." She says pointing west. I start walking that direction realizing I have a match in just 5 minutes and in 2 I had to be at the curtain. I cussed under my breath and went to Sandra. "Hey, do you have clothes?" I ask her. "I have one of your shirts all ready. I thought you had one." Sandra says looking up. "I'm in a towel because they took my clothes. I need something. Anything." I say. "Well, I have this shirt and pants, but they won't fit." She says. "Well, I'll take the shirt. Do you have anything? I don't care I'm desperate right now. My match is on in a few." I say. "I'm sorry, but no. You could ask one of the divas for that." She says. God damn it! I take the shirt and pass Dean who asks me questions but I skip past him to the locker room. I put the shirt on and see Bayley walking in. "Hey, Bayley! I need to borrow your pants for my match." I say. "Uhm, okay. I have a pair of jeans." She says walking rather slowly. She hands me the jeans and they are super cute, skinny jeans with suspenders. I couldn't take them off, but I can't exactly say no for this match. "Oh gosh thank you so much." I say slipping the pants on quickly. I threw my chucks on quickly and grabbed my title running to the curtain. Paige was out there counting down. I told them to hit my music and I skipped out there. "Aw, how great you showed up." Paige says. "Sorry, if the entire divas locker room wasn't against me and someone hadn't decided to take my clothes I would've been here on time." I say flatly. I step in the ring.
After the match
I was clutching my knee for dear life, trying to compose myself. The ref helped me out the ring and helped me to the back. Everyone was polite and cheered for me. I was walked to the Trainers room. He checked it out and sheer gold best news of my night. I would have to have surgery to repair torn ligaments. "The most you will miss is 6 months or so. Speedy recovery with this stuff." He says. I sigh and he tells me that I should go to the hospital. "Okay. I'll go, right when I get to the car." I say. "I don't advise driving." He says. I sigh and say "Bring, Dean, Seth or Roman whomever doesn't have a match." He nods and goes out. A few minutes later Seth walks in. "Hey, you ready?" He asks. "Let's go, I can't feel much of my knee that's how bad it hurts." I say grimacing. He nods. He helps me up and to my locker room. I walk into my locker room with him and he grabs all my junk. "Thanks." I mumble. He gets me into the car and drives off. He helps me in and they see me immediately. They end up doing emergency surgery on my knee.
When AJ finishes surgery
Seth, Roman and Dean were sitting in my room when I was brought in. "How are you feeling?" Seth asks sympathetically. "Not bad." I mumble. "Well, tonight I won't be at Smackdown. I get the pleasure of taking you home." Roman says. "You don't have to. It's fine. " I say. "I have the night off. It's cool. We can discuss this later." He says noticing my long blinks.

"I'm gonna go. I'll be back." I hear Roman say. "Okay." Dean responds. I open my eyes and look over, scanning the room. "Oh, your up." Dean says as a load of doctors rush in. They hand me antibiotics, change the bandage on my leg and leave. "Yeah. Can you come here?" I ask. "Yea, um sure." Dean says standing up. He sits next to me in this chair. "I know this isn't the best time to ask what are we, but I have to know before I don't see you in months to come." He starts. "Dean, where is this rambling heading?" I ask kinda annoyed. "Will, you please be my girlfriend? Again." He asks with a hopeful smile. "I would love to." I say kissing him lightly. Roman walks in and says "We leave now. If we want to catch our flight." I nod. The doctor comes in, gives me my crutches, and my knee brace. We go downstairs and Dean says "See yah later Roman, AJ I'll most likely be home soon." He says before walking away as we get in the car. We get to the hotel, he grabs my bag while I stay in the car and we head to the airport.