Chapter 69

We finished the meeting and got changed. When I finished I got a call from Punk. Who hadn't spoken to me in forever.
"Hello?" I respond.
"Hey AJ." He says.
"What do you need?" I ask cutting to the chase.
"Well, I'm getting married in about 2 months and I want you to come." He says just as Dean walks over taking my bag smiling at me.
"Wait repeat that?" I say totally thrown off.
"I am getting married in 2 months or so and I want you to come." He repeats.
"Does that make sense to you?" I ask him.
"Yeah! You are I could say a really really good friend who deserves to be here." He says.
"Good friend. Let me test that out, oh wait good friends don't ignore one another for how many years?" I ask. Dean stiffles a laugh and I smack him in the back of his head.
"Well, I'm sorry. Please its a big milestone and we should be there for one another's milestones. Plus I love how much you love weddings." He says.
"Just think about this, if you can answer no to the following question honestly I will go." I say to him.
"Okay. I promise I'll answer honestly." He responds.
"Don't you think it's weird for you to invite me, your ex girlfriend to your wedding?" I ask.
"No. Just come. Please." He pleads.
"When was the last time you were in a WWE ring?" I ask.
"Um, 2 maybe 3 years." He responds.
"What was the first thing you said to me when you came here?" I ask.
"AJ. I've told you everything while we were dating so I could propose. You easily understand me. Why can't you understand this?" He asks me.
"I don't know." I say lost for words.
"Where did you see yourself 5 years ago?" He asks.
I was in love with him. 2013 I was head over heels for him. The end of 2013 we broke up. 2014 around August I got with Dean.
"Fine. I'll be there." I say before hanging up.
"What was that about little miss thing?" Dean asks. "Punk. He invited me to his wedding." I say. "You don't even know if you can get off." Dean says. I shrug. "Excited about Wizard World tomorrow? It's the first one all 4 of us get to sit with one another and answer questions." I ask changing the subject. "Your excited because it's heaven on earth for you." Dean says with a chuckle as he puts my stuff into the car. We sit and wait for the others. "Hell yeah! I'm gonna try and nerd out a bit." I say. "Are you gonna try and find that comic book?" Dean asks. "I want to, but there is only 8 copies. 2 of which are being sold tomorrow." I say. "Oh, okay." He says with a nod. Seth and Roman walk in. "You up for beer tonight Dean?" Seth asks. "We can't. We have to get up early for Comic Con." Dean says. "When do we have to be there?" Roman asks. "Check your Email." I respond. After a few minutes I hear them groan. "7 am?" He asks. "Yep. Doors open 9:30. That gives you time to do whatever, explore talk with people." I say. "You are so excited about waking up at like 5 am." Seth says. "Why do we wake up at 5 am?" I ask. "There are four of us in one hotel room, who get distracted easily. There's one shower and it seems that half of us take like 30 minutes and the other half takes 10-15. So, wake up early so we can all shower, get dressed then have breakfast. Leave at 6:30. Hopefully." Seth explains. "We aren't eating breakfast together." I state calculating the time and numbers he gave. "She's right." Dean says. "How are two smarter?" Seth asks. "Well, actually its not were smarter its your dumber. Roman is smarter than you. AJ's borderline. I'm not, I just so happen to be great at 12 year old math." Dean says with a smile.
Comic Con
I sat a table for our Q&A. From left to right it went Dean, Seth, AJ, Roman. "Hey Everyone." Seth says. They get whatever going for questions while we just talk to them. "Okay, questions. Just raise your hand, and they will try to answer." The man says. A bunch of hands shoot up immediately. "Wait, if you have a serious question save it for the end. We've agreed to not be serious at the moment. Get fun, questions out the way." Seth says. We nod and half the rooms hands go down. "Okay, you with the purple sword." I say pointing to her. "Funniest moment that's happened to you not at Raw, Smackdown or a live event?" She asks. "Wait can it be backstage? We have a ton of backstage antics that go on." Dean says with a smirk. "Okay sure." She says with a nod. "Mine would be when Roman and I poured Gatorade on AJ after she lost her title. As a way to cheer her up." Dean says. "Mine, is when Dean would be sick and basically dying Roman and I would ride alone sometimes with some NXT diva or something. Someone so we had a third person. I'm guessing because I had Roman who is heavily muscled and tattooed along with the diva we were with. We got pulled over for something I don't remember why, and they checked everything in this car. I think it was mine, and they tore it apart searching for drugs or something. Spilling everything everything and in retrospect it was terrifying, but now its kinda funny." Seth says. "Mine would be when I got to see Dean with pink hair. The best thing I had ever seen." I say with a laugh. He glares at me. "Funny moment for me is my birthday, Seth and I celebrated and a few days later it was his birthday. We celebrated again. By celebrate I mean drink. On Seths birthday we were walking out the drunk in one another. As we are walking back to the hotel room. Seth stumbled and ate it. He fell face first into the concrete." Roman says as we all laugh at Seth. "Who was your favorite person to kiss in your storylines?" Someone asks. "AJ." Roman and Dean say simultaneously. "That's flattering knowing I'm the only one." I say. "Who was yours. Out of the 2 of them?" Seth asks. "Roman because I didn't hate him when I started this." I say. The three of us smile. Seth had no idea to this. He was with the Authority at this time. "So, you hated Dean at first?" Another person asks. "I did. We hated one another. Roman and Paige then planned a way for us to be friends." I say with a smirk. "If you weren't in the WWE. What would you be doing?" A small girl asks. "I said that I would become a detective. I always thought it was cool for some reason. Then as I was watching the movie I stared in. 12 rounds 3 lockdown. I discovered that I want that to be my situation if I were a detective. Then again, the more that I think about it the more I realize that wrestling has been my thing for as long as I can remember, so I'm not qualified for anything." Dean says with a smirk. "Shameless self promotion." I say with a laugh." Dean nods. "I have no clue actually. I never had thought about what would happen if I wasn't successful. Luckily I am. So, I have no clue." Seth says. I roll my eyes. Roman leans over and whispers. "He sounds so arrogant. Like damn we see the success." I smirk and nod. "True. Not the answer anyone was looking for." I respond to him. "Do we need to separate you two in the corner? Whispering to one another." Dean asks. "Nah." Roman says. "Okay, I probably would be a writer, but thats happening now. I also took classes in Film and Television production." I say.
"I have no clue actually. I had a football career, sorta. The thing was I hadn't lasted long in the NFL. On the practice squad I was only there for probably a month consisting of the two teams. I'd probably be unemployed, or something." Roman says with a chuckle.