Chapter 39

Three hundred Thirty four days. That's how long I kept this title. I lost it to Alexa Bliss. She even helped me up after the match. A great sport. I left the ring and Stephanie told me I did great out there. As I walking to the locker room I felt a liquid being dumped on me. I turned around and saw Dean and Roman smiling down at me. Gatorade. Them little pricks. Dean and I started to become friends again. Half a year earlier. "I hate you guys." I say. "Aw, AJ how's that loss tending to you?" Dean asks. "334 days as champion. Now it's all done." I say. "346 days." Dean says. "Well, Maybe it could Randy win it tonight and I'll cash in." Roman says. "You can do it." I say. "I know." Roman says. Seth walks over. "You are out of the authority." He says. "Why?" I ask turning around and I see a camera. "You lost the title. I'm going to regain mine. They weren't kidding when they said they were getting rid of those who didn't win. Starting with you." He says. "Fine, but you'll regret it." I say. I skip off to Stephanie's office. I walk in, Kane, Randy and Hunter all in there. They all get more macho when they see me. "What do you want?" Randy asks. "Well, Randall. If you must know. I was wondering if I can invoke my rematch clause next Monday night." I say emphasising his name. He glares at me as everyone chuckles. "I feel that isn't a good idea. We don't have to do what you want to now that you're no longer in the Authority." Hunter says. "That's so unfair." I say. "Not as unfair as what I'm gonna say." Randy says grabbing my hand. "Okay." I say still fuming. "Since you're kinda against us now, this little relationship we've going on has come to an end, just like your title reign." Randy says to me. He let's go of my hand. The guys laugh and I say to him "Not much you can do to ruin my wonderful mood. Try again tomorrow and see if you can make me cry then." I say to him. He glares. "Now go." Hunter says. I walk out. I walk to the catering and see all the divas sitting at a table. Alexa Bliss talking to them. On the other side of the room is Dean, Renee and Paige. I walk over there and look at the group of diva's rallied over there. "Hey AJ. What's going on?" Renee asks. "Too many wonderful things. This night is going great." I say sarcastically. "What's added to the flame?" Dean asks. "Well, I lost my title, Gatorade was dumped all over me, Randy dumped me, and now Alexa has a trick up her sleeve." I say still looking over there. "Don't mention it. Randy's match is next. You ready for it?" Paige asks. "Not quite. I have a bit of unfinished business." I say while standing up. "Hey, babe. Don't get worked up. Randy will win." Dean says. "I'm not getting worked up. I'm making sure he will win." I say. "Why do you want him to?" Paige asks. "You'll see." I say before walking away. I walk to the curtain and watch the match. When Seth goes for the curbstomp which they let him use again. I tell them to hit my music and I skip out to the ring. I skip around the ring twice and smile at Randy and Seth. I now understand how Dean felt when I hit him with that steel chair. Randy did it because I lost. We'd been dating for about 1 month. It didn't hurt me. He lacked a spark. I watch as Randy goes for the RKO. Seth counters and hits a curb stomp. I walk up onto the apron distracting Seth, while Randy recovers. He keeps shouting at me to move. "If I'm not in the authority, you won't be champion." I say to him. I then get off the apron as Randy stands up. He RKO's Seth and goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3. I smile at Seth as I back away. Triple H's music hits and he walks out. "Stabbed in the back, out of a title, whatever you call it. Seth you aren't in the Authority. Maybe your brothers will take you back, oh wait. They won't." Hunter jokes. Romans music hits and he walks out with Dean going through the crowd. Roman grabs a microphone and says "An eye for an eye. I think the shield is even. He's our brother." I smirk. Dean motions for me to go in the ring. I hop in the ring and Hunter says "We. Want a match, against whatever awful version of the shield this is along with need I remind you Dean, your ex wife. Me, Randy, Kane and Stephanie vs you." Hunter shouts. "When and where?" Dean asks calmly. "Money in the Bank. We will have a contract signing next week on Raw." Stephanie says. "That way you can't opt out. Like scared little girl's. All, but one of you have an excuse for that." Randy says. "What about you guys? I know your weaknesses. Seth knows your weaknesses. That's how we will get you to reach your breaking point." I say. We end the show and walk to the back and Seth was the first to scowl at me. "How could you cause me my title?!" Seth shouts once it's just the four of us. "I did it, because you crossed me. And ever since then you keep crossing me." I say. "What did I do, that could possibly effect you?" Seth asks. "Well, you break me and beat me to my breaking point. You try to hurt and beat me down, treating me like a puppet." I say. "It was Kaitlyn, she wanted you to feel like she did when you did that. I guess it worked." Seth says with a smug smile. "I'm to the point, that I would kill you...but they would know its me." I say. "I think, we are going to go on a walk so AJ doesn't attempt murder." Dean says. He grabs my hand and pulls me away. "What's up Shortstack?" He asks. "Why did you recently start calling me that again?" I ask. "We recently put our issues aside and started talking." He says. "True." I say. "We have got to be on the same page." He says. "I know. Seth and I, there isn't anyway we can be." I say. "If its the last thing. I know you can do it." Dean says. "Wait, are you going to turn on Seth?" I ask. I can't stand the constant guessing games. "An eye for an eye. We are even, for how long. I don't know, but I want you to be with us side by side with the Shield." He says. "You and I both know I can't. As much as I love you guys, I've got my sights set on something important." I say. "We not important now? I guess I will leave." Dean says. "You know what I meant. I need the divas title. I have a feeling that Bliss has something up her sleeve." I say. "I'll protect you. Remember, I've got your back babe." He says with a smile. "I trust no one. Burn all the bridges so no one can get to you, it will take everyone longer to rebuild that same bridge. I certainly don't trust my ex-husband. Ex anything." I say. "You trust no one than. Ex-husband doesn't fit us. More like best friends, but if I happen to make out with you. You won't complain. We've done a hell of a lot more." He says. "You suggest that it's friends with benefits. I feel like we are in 10th grade." I say. "Well..." He says looking at me up and down. "You still look like you're in 10th grade, but you sure do make it look hot." He says. I roll my eyes. "Thanks, I've got to go now. I love this though." I say. I walk away and walk past J&J giggling like a bunch of school girls. "Hey, AJ. You glad to not be in the Authority? We are too. Now we can have a camera on you whenever you are at the arena. Like now." Jamie says. "Just goons for the big guys. You are the same size as me. I can take you down." I say. "We just show this to the big guys and you are done." Mercury says. I laugh and walk away. I grab my bags. Seth meets me at the car and he drives. "AJ, can we put what happened in the Authority and tonight and forget about it." He says. I shrug. "It will be done, so long as you don't stab Dean and or Roman in the back." I say sternly. He nods. We get out of the car and head to our room. After tomorrow, I shouldn't have a roommate for at least a week.