Chapter 56

Monday night:
I was supposed to have a tag team partner and face Paige and Becky. I didn't really know who it would be. the only person I kinda wanted to be teamed up with was Bayley. I skipped out with my title on my shoulder. Everyone was anxious to know who my partner was and so was I. I heard the music that I dreaded oh so much. Eva. She can't wrestle, she hates me and oh gosh I'm doomed. She walked into the ring and she saw the smile on my face drop. I stepped forward off the ropes and she says "I don't care if you don't like me. We are doing this for one night." She says to me. I nod. "Fine, your better than Summer." I say. I put my hand out for her to shake it and everyone boos at that. I roll my eyes. Paige's music hits and she walks out with Becky and Charlotte. The match starts and I tried my best to keep Eva out of the match. Of course it was to the point where I was beaten down too much and I tagged Eva in. I'm hoping she won't lose this. I rolled out of the ring and onto the floor. After a minute or so I finally start getting up and Charlotte starts walking over. She grabs my leg and I kick her square in the face. Eva starts walking to my corner quickly. She tags me in and I go to drop kick her, but I landed on my knee wrong and started to feel excruciating pain. I continue the match with one leg, but Paige starts to target that leg. I stand up after Paige taunting me. I attempt to tag in Eva, but she moves off the apron and Paige spears me in half. For one, two, three. I slowly get up from that while they celebrate when in the back of my mind I know I won't hear the end of this. The ref comes to check on me, but I wave him off. He goes to hand me my title when Paige snatches it from him. I shake my head and she holds it up with a smile. "You can get this title back when you can actually beat me." Paige shouts into the microphone. Stephanie walks out there and says "Paige, you want to have that title back so badly? How about this Thursday you can face her for the title. That is if AJ is 100%." I pick up the microphone that Paige threw on the ground. "Oh, I'm one hundred percent. I will be facing you Paige. Till then keep dreaming about that title." I say before exiting the ring. I'd be getting my title before the end of the night. I went to skip up the ramp which was a super bad idea. I ended up walking to the trainers room. I walked in and he checked my knee out. It was sure enough sprained. I was given ice and told to stay in there for a little while. I got to watch the show and I saw Dean was in a number one contender match. He won. Meaning in 2 weeks he would face Randy for the title. After the match ended I left the trainers room. I walked around going no where in specific. I got to the divas locker room and every single divas was in there. I shook my head. "Hey, Dean. How am I gonna get my title back?" I ask. "Well, you could always attack her when she goes to talk to Renee in a few minutes." He says. I smile. "Great idea. Give me a piggy back ride there." I say. He sighs. He gives me a piggy back ride there. Paige is talking about her feud with me. Renee takes a step back and Paige says "No, I'm not done." "Well, if it isn't the lass kicker, goth princess and daddys little girl." I say speaking up. "If it isn't AJ. What do you want now?" She asks. "Well, I believe you have something that's mine." I say before hopping off Deans back not putting weight on my knee. "You can't stand on two legs and you want to come here and try and get something back?" She asks. "Yeah. Your right." I say turning around. "You bet I am." She says. Dean taps me looking in the mirror the are all turned around. I kick Paige in the back of the head grab the title and run Dean carrying me on his back. "Go, go go." I shout. He runs until they aren't too close. He sets me down and I grab my title. I smile. "Thanks, and congrats on the win tonight." I say. "Why aren't you mad at me?" He asks confused. "Well, I was thinking about everything. I was thinking it can't kill me to give you another chance because I've missed you, but if you told anyone I told you this I would break you and them." I say with a smirk. I then walk away. It was hard to admit feelings for him. I had feelings there, but at the moment Dean didn't seem interested in me. I walked into the locker room and found only a few divas in there. Tomorrow I feel is gonna kill me. I get a text and check my phone. It's from Matt.
M- Are you okay?
A- I'm fine. My knee is sprained. It will be fine for my title match tomorrow.
M- I thought it was Thursday.
A- Its Tuesday, but its televised on Thursday. It's in Maine.
M- I'll try to be there. The next few days I'm in New Hampshire and Vermont.
A- Okay. I love it when someone I know comes to support.
M- No problem. I think it's pretty cool.
A- Thank yew.
I got up bringing my title not trusting any one in the locker room. I walked to the Shields. I open the door. "Hey, AJ how's the night going for ya?" Seth asks. I flip him off. "Well, the divas are planning something. I'm terrified. I can't leave my title in a room without it being stolen, and I sprained my knee." I say. "Well, quit worrying. That's what they want. You gotta win." Roman says comfortingly.