Chapter 50

2 months later.
I won my title last night. Making me a 10 time Divas Champ. Something no one has ever done. I'm in uncharted waters. This was exciting. The Shield along with Paige accompanied me to the ring. I grabbed a microphone and so did everyone else. "I won the divas title just like I said I would." I say. "10 time divas champ." I continue. "And longest reigning divas champ. I'd say I'm the best diva today." I say. "AJ's so sweet. She deserves that if one other person in the divas locker room can't have it. And it's me. I'm sick of being you roadie." She then shouts at me. I smirk. "You feel you should be 3 time divas champ?" I ask. "I do! I also feel like Alexa is going to take the title and we will be run by some pathetic rookie." She says. I bring the microphone up to my lips and she shouts "Shut up." I shrug and let her finish. "I didn't get here because I took shortcuts to the top. I didn't get a boyfriend who was a big name. I didn't have to suckup to all the right people. I came here because I wanted change. I'd also like for you to stop flaunting your assets, or what little assets you have. Step up fight me and learn to stop having your boy toy fight all your battles." She says angrily. "I don't fight any of her battles." Dean protests. She smirks at me and I smirk. I take a step closer to her. She says "I'm coming for that, then you. Personally." "You and what team?" I ask with a smirk. I get out of the ring. I skip up the ramp and less that halfway up. Charlotte's music hits. I stop in my tracks and out walks Charlotte and Becky. I take a step backwards into an immovable object. I look behind me and see it's Paige. They push me in the ring as the Shield stares on. "So, I think I'm going to leave." I say and as I try to move past Paige gives me a spinning heel kick. "Paige, since you are so eager to have a match, why don't you face AJ. For the divas title. Everyone in this ring is banned from ringside." She says. Paige smiles. "I don't think that's fair. I just had a big fight last night." I say. "And your point? Scared your going to loose to the better woman?" Paige asks. I smirk. "No pumpkin scared that I'm gonna be one against all again. You don't know what that's like though." I say. "I wish I never helped you get your job back." She says. I shrug. The Shield leaves and so does Charlotte and Becky. A ref runs down and ring the bell.
After the match
I clutch mouth as Paige struts up the ramp. I walk to the back and Paige smiles at me. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see I my mouth is bleeding. I go to the trainer and he cleans my mouth and tells me. "Well, you lost a canine tooth, which means it can't grow back, but you can get a fake tooth if you want. It would take at least a week or two." He says. I nod. He hands me the number and a pack of ice and aspirin. I go to my locker room and realize. I'm one against all again. There is a knock at the door and I see it's the Shield. I open the door and Roman says "Quite a beating you took out there. Are you okay?" I nod. "Well, you can join us titleless Champions." Seth says. I smirk. "You gonna join me for my rematch?" Dean asks. I shrug. "Why aren't you talking?" Seth asks. I shrug. "What happened?" Roman asks. I shrug again. Dean smirks. Roman and Seth walk away. "What's up?" Dean asks as he closes the door. I shrug. I don't want them to see my mising tooth. I look awful. "Babe. If you don't talk to me... I won't kiss you for a week." He says. I smirk. "Pleeease. I can't stand no interactions and stuff from you." He complains. I put my hand over my mouth and say "That's fine by me." He smirks and I close my mouth and run to the Shields locker room. I walk in and a few seconds later Dean walks in. "Did ya think this was gonna work well?" He asks. I shrug. "What's up with her?" Seth asks with a smirk. "Something with her mouth, I'm gonna go with." Dean says. Dean, Seth and Roman surround me. "Careful. She bites." Dean says. I smirked at the memory of when I bit him at the house. "I don't know if that was meant to be kinky, but I'm gonna ignore that." Seth says. Dean whispers something to Seth who whispers to Roman. Roman grabs my feet quickly as Seth grabs my arms. Dean smirks. I attempt to struggle out of there grasps. Dean puts his hands up to check me mouth. "Alright alright. I lost my tooth." I say. They release me and Seth smirks. "What's so bad about it? Deano lost one his first match apart of the shield." Roman says. I shrug. "Well, today isn't my day. I'm just kinda not right. Paige took my title, and she was kinda my only friend in the divas locker room." I say. I'm honestly wish that Paige didn't turn on me. I'm not gonna wish her death, but she humiliated me on live TV. I will get her back. I wish I could have been prepared. Dean sits down. "When someone stabs you in the back of means that they aren't strong or smart enough to stab you in the front." Dean says. "Well, as an ex-stabber of the back. I'm offended." Seth and I say at the same time. Roman and Dean give me and Seth confused looks. "That was weird." Roman says. "Can we see it?" Dean asks. I shake my head. "No, touch me and I hurt you." I threaten tilting my head.