Chapter 59

I was standing in my living room, the kids were sleeping in their rooms and I was about to deliver my promo. It was very complicated to set up not gonna lie. "Well, AJ has had an entire week to show up and prove she's not a terrified little girl. Guess what? She is still a child playing childish games. It's hide and seek but no one wants to seek. No one wants to find you." She shouts. "Paige, hey. Been about a week since I last saw you and the sidekicks." I say. "Oh, she wanted to be found!" Paige shouts with excitement. "Want to know what this is? Crutches, because I had surgery on my knee after you beat me on Smackdown." I say. "You can't handle being champion if you can't handle one match with me!" Paige spits. "I'm not going to argue about that. I was champion longer than you, and I've been champion more times than you. What I would love to talk about is when I get back in the ring, I'm saying this to any diva. I will go after them personally and I will have that title back." I say. "That is a ton of talk for someone who is miles and miles away who can't stand on their own two feet." Paige smirks. "I'm training as we speak. I'm doing that while you are too busy with boy troubles on total Divas." I say. "That's a lot of talk coming from you." Paige says. "Are you done 'calling me out'? Awful job by the way." I say. "Well, I can't do much can I? Your miles and miles away doing something crazy." She says. "One, I'm not crazy so don't call me that ever and two I've actually been doing some workouts." I say with a smile. "Want a medal for that?" She asks. I shrug. "I need some appreciation because you don't give me any." I say sarcastically. "Find a husband for that." She shouts. "That's wonderful advice thank-you therapist." I say. She glares at me. "Oh, and before I forget. I still have that rematch for when I get back." I say before we stop streaming. The take the microphone off me and they pack up. I check the kids out and see they are still sleeping so I just stay upstairs in my room. Eventually Scarlet wakes up. "Mommy? I'm hungry." She says walking in. "Okay, what do you want?" I ask her. "Um food I guess." She says. "What kind of food?" I ask her. "Let's go downstairs." I say. "Okay mommy." She says as she runs down the stairs. Shitty thing about this house is there is tons of stairs. I get down the stairs and go into the kitchen. Scarlet says "May I have cereal?" I nod. I get out whatever cereal she picks out and I place it in a bowl. "Thank you." She says. I nod and sit at the kitchen table. Dean texts me.
D- I miss you guys. Will you go to the pay per view?
A- I don't know. If I do, I won't bring the twins.
D- Why?
A- I don't want to put them through that, but if you want I can.
D- Please do!
A- Okay. How's Raw going?
D- I feel like I can win my match this Sunday.
A- Roman said he was gonna be number one contender if you did win.
D- Yep. How's your knee?
A- Pretty good. I go to the doctor tomorrow.
D- You get the crutches off?
A- Nope. Hopefully I can tomorrow. It's hard to get the twins stuff when I'm all the way upstairs.
D- aw babe, I'm sorry. Roman says hey, and he left his wallet at your place.
A- Really now? Awesome money!
D- He needs it and won't stop complaining!
A- Can't he wait 6 days?
D- Fine whatever. I have more important things like to get ready for my contract signing.
A- Good luck out there champ.
D- No, future champ!
I don't respond after that. Lela walks down the stairs and says "Mommy! Where's daddy?" I shrug. "Daddy will be on TV in a while!" I say excited for Lela and Scarlet. "Really?! Yay!" Scarlet says running over to the couch spilling here cereal. "Goddamn it." I mumble standing up. "Both of you stay in here and wait for daddy. I'll clean the mess up." I say. They nod and sit where I was as I sweep up the mess. I sit back on the couch just in time for Dean. His music hits and be goes out with Roman and Seth. They walk down to the ring happy as ever. They step in the ring and sit down. Stephanie, Hunter and Randy walk into the ring. "Okay, I'm gonna lay my cards on the table and say pretty much what's gonna happen. I'm gonna sign, your gonna sign and some sort of chaos will happen. Romans gonna stand there lookin cool, helping if we need it. Seth is gonna go after you Hunter. And I'm going after Randy. Simple, so lets get this done with." Dean says. "Who said it was play by your rules day?" Stephanie asks. "Sweetheart we've been playin by my rules since I've been in this ring. Tonight no exception." Dean says. "Dean, do you like to loose this chance you are given?" Hunter asks very sternly. "No M'am, I mean sir. I'd like to keep this." He says with a smile. "Fine, of course. Let's get the worst night of our lives over." Hunter says. The girls and I watch till the end and I tell them they can play in their rooms while I lay down. They insist on sleeping in my room. We lay down in my room.

When I wake up I get dressed, and Erica is already here. I leave the kids where they are and tell Erica "The kids are in my room asleep." She nods and I head out to the car. I get in put my crutches next to me and drive to the clinic. I get out using my crutches and walk in. I'm given my stuff, and I sign in. I sit down and a few people stare at me. Only older people go in the mornings, but I didn't want to go later. They call me a little while later. I go in with the doctor and he examines my knee. He leaves the room for about twenty minutes. When he walks back in he takes my crutches and places this a new brace on. Giving me limited movement for my knee. He tells me he will see me in 2 weeks. I nod and go to the front and make the appointment. I walk out and drive home.