Chapter 72

(A/N Happy New Years Eve or New Years Day depending on where you are!)
It was the second most important day this week. Saturday. Hall of fame day. Bayley was coming over to get ready with me and Dean was going to Seth and Roman. I set out my dress options and tried to decide when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and let Bayley in. "Hey." She says. "Can you help me pick something out?" I ask. "Yeah sure." She says as she was already mentally judging what I had. "Why no floor length gowns?" She asks. "I have a dilemma called I'm short." I respond. "There are things called heels that make you taller." She responds with a laugh. "I know. With a tall pair its still so I'm stepping on the dress." I say. "Oh that's right. It's fine. What shoes are you wearing then?" She asks. "I was hoping to get away with my converse." I say hopefully. "Why? This is classy? A nice pair of heels." She says. "Okay, fine. I will wear heels tonight." I say. "How'd you fit all this in one bag?" She asks. "Oh, my sister brought this. Now let's pick. I have no clue." I say. "Well, these red ones aren't very cute for tonight. Maybe never, but anyways. This black one doesn't seem very you. This blue one doesn't either. It's cute, just not you. The black and white one works for someone in her late teens trying to go to a club. The purple on is too weird of a color. Which leaves these two. They are cute, and more AJ. Now it's up to you." She says. I like the one on the right. It's cute and vintage." I say. "Hair and makeup after we put the dresses on." She says. I nod and go get dressed first. She goes in and we sit down and do one another's hair and makeup. We finally finish in time and Dean texts.
D- You two done yet?
A- Yes actually.
D- Can we go over
A- Be my guest
"The boys are coming over in live a few." I say. "That's fine. I'm so excited. Were really waiting on them. Then we can leave." She says. " Okay." I say as I grab water. Dean opens the door revealing himself, Seth and Roman. "Awee." Bayley says. "Awe yourselves. You guys look great." Seth says. "We ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah." They respond. I grab my phone and head to the car. When we get to the arena and we all pile out the car. "I'm glad that we broke up." Roman tells me. "Why?" I ask. "Because I don't have to be your arm candy all night." He says. "Since Gal isn't here, who's your date?" I ask. "JoJo." He responds. "Okay." I say with a smile. Dean wraps an arm around me as we walk in. "You look beautiful." He says as he kisses the top of my head. "Thanks." I say with a smile as we walk past a group of divas and their significant others. We get to the red carpet and see tons of people. We walk over to one area and engage in an interview/conversation. "Who are you most excited for to get inducted?" They ask. "Rey Mysterio." I say no trace of doubt. "Sting." Dean says. "Why's that?" We are asked. "Because I was greatly influenced in the ring by Rey and I grew up watching him." I say. "I was always a huge sting fan, and when he came back in 2015. I thought he was better than ever." Dean says. "You guys prepared for tomorrow?" They ask. "Yeah. The thing is even if you aren't you fake it till you make it." Dean says. "Nice one." I say with a smirk. "Why thank you." He says. When we finally get to sit down and get off the red carpet. Dean and I are no where near our friends. Dean and I watched so attentively about this. I was way too happy about this. It's one of my favorite things we do. When it finally ends Dean and I chill out waiting for everyone in the spot we agreed at. "Tonight was amazing and tomorrow will only be just as great." I say with a smile. "Agreed. No matter what happens." Dean says as Seth walks over with Bayley. "Where were you guys?" I ask. "We were talking to Hunter about my match that I wasn't in. Now I'm in." Seth says. "As congrats." I say he smiles even wider. A few moments later Roman walks over. "Sorry I was late." He says as we walk to the car. It's completely totally fine. We get in and head to the hotel. This week which was supposed to be so stressful turned out to probably the best thing. Seth parked the car and we hopped out. We got in the elevator. All except Bayley. She was on the first floor, so she decided to take the stairs. We got into the elevator and rode up to our floor with no interactions with one another. We got to our room. Dean and I both got changed into more comfortable things. I took off all my makeup, put my hair into a pony tail and cuddled close to Dean. "Today was super fun. It was nice to see you all dressed up." I say to him. "Can I tell you something? This was from a while ago. Well, not that long, but still. I think you should know." He says. "What is it? You seem kinda nervous." I say. "I was jealous when you had that storyline with Roman. I didn't want to say anything about it either because I said okay on you doing it." He says. "You could've told me. I wouldn't have hated for that. You being jealous of Roman means you care." I say. "It was just hard to see you guys kiss/make out after what had happened with you guys before." He says with a sigh. "That's the thing. If I wanted to date Roman before I would've. I didn't though. I also tried to get Roman to not feel that way. Feeling ruin everything." I say. "Which brings me to my next point. When we were at Sami's house and he asked us what's new. We said all these break ups. Which made me think. We get angry quickly. When were angry with one another we refuse to talk. We just call of the relationship. I want this time to be different." He says. "I agree. So from this point on we are going to talk to one another when the other has fucked up." I say. He nods. "I love you. Now we better get sleep. Tomorrow is a long day." I say. "I love you too." He says.