Chapter 55

Wednesday:
I went to the photoshoot area, seeing Paige, Renee, Summer, Charlotte, and Becky all there. Dressed in something New York themed. They take me to hair and makeup and the director tells me he wants me to say we are taking over New York. She starts filming and I say "WWE has taken over New York for some once in a lifetime events. Raw, Smackdown and tons more live events. New York streets are crawling with WWE superstars. You buy your ticket? It's not too late." I say. "Great. Thanks." She says. I nod and I go to the one station and they take pictures and a few we were joking around. When I finish its 6 and I go to the hospital and visit the cancer patients and talk with them. Some rooms we had to get kicked out of due to some issues. At 8 visiting hours ended and I went out for meal with John. He was there with me. We ate and Nikki called him, he didn't say I was with him which I don't blame. When we finished I drove to the hotel, and opened the door I was dead and it was only 10. The only one in there was Roman. "Hey, where's the others?" I ask. "At a bar, so I was reading your book and I find it really good right now." He says. "Thank you. I'm in my teen years, I wrote about drive then I'm gonna talk with my sister and go back though some stuff at the old house to see if I can add it." I say. "Have fun. You look dead. Just take the bed." Roman says. "You can share. It's fine." I say. He just shrugs.
I fall asleep in my bed, and wake up a little later in the morning. I get up and eat bacon and a pancake. I clean up my mess, get dressed and pack my stuff up so it isn't a giant mess. I get a text from Matt. Who seems to be the only one to text me.
M-Hey, if your not busy want to get mini golfing with me and some others
a- sure sounds cool.
M-okay good. Meet me downstairs in 30?
A- okay.
I take a shower then get dressed again. I go downstairs and see Matt, Ruby Rose and Laura Prepon. He smiles and introduces them. We walk across the street to the mini golf place. "So, are you just an actor?" Laura asks. I just shrug. We start the game and I learn that Laura is super competitive. Halfway through our game Sarah called. I couldn't really answer, I didn't want to be rude. Matt seemed fine with it. I sat at the bench and watched as everyone went. It was then my turn and Sarah asked "How's work? What's going on in life?" She asks. I start to put and hit it making a hole in one. "Uhm, Fine." I say. "That's cool, great. Want to know what's happening to me? My best friend is shutting me out. My family thinks I'm a disgrace, prison sucks and my husband hasn't visited me." She says. "Okay bye." I respond. I hang up and continue playing. I honestly know its rough for her, but its rough for me. "Well, that was a pretty fun game. I actually have to go now though. I'm sorry." I say. "Oh, no its fine. Totally cool we get it." Ruby says. I nod and decide to leave. When I get upstairs I go into my room and continue to write. The door swings open and in comes Dean with Roman. "Oh hey AJ. I thought about what you said." Dean says like he just figured out something important like brain surgery, or rocket science. "Okay?" I say. "You know that's where you elaborate, and say your proud and you take me back." Dean responds with some sense of either hopefulness or worry. I turn in the chair I'm in. "I will give take you back when I sorta see what I want to see." I respond. I want to see him want this relationship back. I mean a small part of me wants that relationship. There was nothing as amazing as it. Plus, I kinda start to believe that he was helping me. I mean, he had some insight to these matches with Paige. "How's the writing process coming along?" Roman asks. "Well, I'm writing like I don't have a deadline when I do. I have to have everything that I've written out emailed and printed and given to Hunter, who will then give it to the book people in two weeks." I say. "I'd help write, but I don't know much about this." Roman responds. I shrug. "It's no big deal." I say. "So, how's the TV show going?" Dean asks attentively. "Uhm, I'm thinking of not doing it. I find the cast great. It's just something I'm not interested in anymore like when I first found out." I say. "Well, we can understand why. Matt is a very clingy guy." Roman says. "I know. I just got back from mini golfing with them, then this Monday a few of them are meeting up to watch us in Providence." I say. "We leave tomorrow for higher up in New York." Roman says. "I'm way too excited. New York is the one place that I feel so at home." I say. "You should totally do one of your dating life on screen. You could dedicate a chapter to this." Dean says. "I could create a list of favorite, to least favorite. You'd be at the bottom." I say playfully to Dean. "I'd kinda think I'd be towards favorite. I'm the only one that immersed yourself into a relationship with. Right?" He asks. "Yeah. I guess." I shrug. "We did get married and have 2 children, a pig and a dog together." He says with a smile revealing my one weakness. Them dimples. "Then we split, I received two kids, and a dog. While you got a pig." I respond looking at my chucks. "Well, you two fight like an old married couple. I'd say you should write about the training it took, NXT, and your love storylines. Then you could do your favorite times in the business, what you did when you were fired. Things not many fans know." Roman suggests. "Your very helpful when it comes to this. Thanks." I say.