Chapter 41

I arrive to Smackdown. I go to hair and makeup and put on my ring gear. I wrap the title around my waist and watch the show. Dean and Paige are talking right by me. "Hey, babe. We're on in 5." He says. "Fine." I say. He smirks. He walks away and Paige smiles at me. "Why does he call you babe?" "It's something we do. I call him asshole." I say. "How sweet." I nod and smirk. Randy, Hunter, Stephanie and Kane walk out to the ring. Talk bullshit and I skip out interrupting them all. I walk into the ring and Stephanie glares. "You've got a lot of nerve to come in here with every single one of us, since you are here. You love movies? Sure. Let's watch one." The Shields music hits and at the top of the stairs they come walking out, in the individual clothes. They stand on the outside of the ring. "Steph. I love a good movie. Let's see it." Roman says. "AJ?" The titan tron says. I look over at the screen and see Dean and I now passionately kissing. He and I both make eye contact with one another. Having the oh shit look on our faces. I gotta admit on him it was cute. "What about Paige?" I say on the screen. No doubt Paige comes running down to the ring. I immediately get out of the ring. I grab a microphone and say "Really? You Always video taping us now?" I ask frustrated, still unsure about Paige attacking us. "It's our business. We run it how we please. Got a problem? You can hand us that title and leave now." Hunter says. I stomp my foot down annoyed. "I love it. Got anything that won't get me killed by Paige?" I ask. "We have something from Monday backstage. Some from a few minutes ago. Here ya go." She says. "Hey babe." Dean says, any time he's called me that. Paige slides out the ring and I move further away. "Okay, he calls me babe. What do I call him?" I ask. "Asshole." Dean says. "That's right. We can do that without it being misinterpreted." I say. "I don't know. Paige might have miss interpreted." Stephanie says. Paige goes after me but Seth and Roman hold me and her back. Dean watches conflicted. "Yeah, we are through!" Paige shouts at him. "About that, that's what I wanted to talk to you about later on." Dean says which gets Paige even angrier. "I think you should let them fight. Now." Kane says. "Yeah, well I don't advise it. AJ has 2 matches on Sunday. She needs to stay in the best shape possible." Seth says. "This is my house. AJ, you seem to have a demolition crew, because my house is falling to the ground. Just like you when I'm done with you." Paige says. I unwrap the title from my waist and raise it in the air. I smirk. "Know what? I think I should fight to show what Alexa is going to get on Sunday." I say. "Great idea." Stephanie says. I hand Seth my title and he goes over to commentary with the rest of the Shield. I step in the ring as the Authority gets out. They walk to the back. Paige gets in the ring angry as before if not more! The ref runs out there.
After the match
I lay with my shoulder up facing Paige and Dean with one knee down and one hand on my stomach. I hold my mouth. Roman and Seth down on one knee. Paige smiles at me as she walks to the back. Roman helps me up and asks me if I'm alright. Seth hands me my title. We all end up walking to the back. I ignore Dean, Seth, and Roman. I walk to the divas locker room. Not even mine. Paige is crying with Nikki, Brie, Rosa and Becky consoling her. I sit down and say "Paige." She continues crying, but looks up. "Are you mad at me?" I ask. She sniffles and every diva comforting her shouts yes. "Well, I'm mad at Dean, you at least thought of me. I'm more mad at myself. It was obvious he loves you. Do you love him?" Paige asks. I couldn't say yes, but I couldn't say no. All the feelings are set free. "Sorta." I say mumbling. "Than, go to him." She says. "I can't." I say. "Why not?" Nikki asks. "I'm keeping this partnership professional." I say. "Okay fine." Becky says. I leave the locker room and go to mine. I shower and change. I walk out and Roman walks over. "Having a little Shield meeting." He says. "Okay." I say. He leads me to their locker room and everyone, but Seth is there. I sit in a chair and go on my phone. The door opens and Seth sits next to me. "What are we gonna do. We have nothing and MITB is Sunday." Seth says. "Chill out." I say. "I'm just pissed. It doesn't even seem like they care about us as a unit. They care about you and loverboy." Seth says. "Hey. I don't know who the hell you are calling loverboy, but I do know its the last time." Dean says. "I think that we need to get on the same page." I say. "Shut up." Dean and Seth yell at me. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. We can't function as a group in private, we can't function out in front of millions and millions worldwide." I shout. They both sit down looking down, like puppies after they've been scolded. "We can't seem to get on the same page for the life of us." Roman says. I smirk. I know just how to that. I open twitter and tag Stephanie with my idea. She responds immediately. Yes. "Than that's what's gonna happen. The Shield vs The Authority in a..." My phone rings. It's my sister. "One sec." I say answering and walking out of the room. "Hey." I say. "Hi. AJ, I have to go and visit Mom. She's sick. So, I was wondering if you would be cool with watching your kids this weekend." She says. "I can't. I have two important matches Sunday. Can you take them with you? Or leave them with the babysitter." I say. "I don't have enough for both of them." She says. "Use my credit card. The one in the attic." I say. "Okay." She says. I hang up and walk back in. Everyone is talking quietly in there. "I have to go. Come on Roman." I say. "Seth and I have to do something. You can go on ahead. You and Dean." He says. I shrug. We grab my stuff and Dean walks with me. "AJ. I know you said you wanted to keep this strictly professional, but why? You and are just meant to be." Dean says. "That's what I thought too, but hell. It's been like 2, two and a half years since we broke up. On live TV, besides but I don't want to play these games. I play mind games, not you." I say. He sighs and I kiss him. I smirk and skip to the car. He joins me slowly. I start the car and he gets in. We drive to the hotel and I get out with him. I go to my room, and Dean goes to his. I put my stuff by the couch and change. I also remember that, tomorrow we will be having a divas game show thing. A round of WWE 2k 18. A round of immortals, and a how well do you know WWE/ divas. I was excited. I got to go against NXT divas. I was the only one on the roster.