Chapter 80

We just got into Texas and there were tons of fans and things in the airport where we were. Security was so strict they didn't allow us to say hey and take pictures. "10 minutes?" I ask. "5." He says. "9." I responded. "6." He says. "8?" I ask hopefully. "Fine, but that's it." He says as he let us take pictures and sign things. As soon as 8 minutes were up they pulled us out and told us we had to leave. We got into the car and headed to the motel, which was 5 star and beautiful. They booked us at a 5 star motel, which I wasn't complaining. It gave me space. I set my stuff in my room. Dean and I had separate rooms, but it was mainly for putting our junk in. We'd be sleeping in Dean or My room. It didn't matter. I grabbed the script from Deans bookbag and read over it. I was very excited for tonight. It was a cast party, for us to meet and mingle. Dean said it wasn't much of a party because there weren't drinks. We still had to dress up sorta. It wasn't Dean and I's style, but we dressed up. We left for the place it was being held in. Dean and I were in the last set of people to arrive. This one man was standing on a table with a microphone. "The stars of the movie AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose." He says as Dean had his arm wrapped about me, and was attempting to complain the entire time. Which sucked, because I was enjoying myself. It was starting to ruin my time. Everyone around us stopped clapping and we went back to fun party mode. "Dean. If you aren't having a fun time leave." I say frustrated. "Okay, lets go." He says. "No, I'm staying." I say. "Huh?" He says confused. "I'm staying. I'm having fun. You can leave, I'll get a ride back." I say crystal clear. "Whatever." He says before leaving. "Hi." A woman says to me. "Hey." I responded. "Not to seem like I was listening to your conversation, but do you want me to give you a ride?" She asks. "That'd be great." I say with a smile. "Okay. Great. Me and my friend got into the same argument." She says. "Where's your friend now?" I ask. "He left. He was my 'date' to this, but he wasn't having as good of a time as I was." She says. "It's weird. Dean and I constantly fight over unimportant thing, in a playful matter. This was the first time we fought over something like that." I say. "Who cares. Couples fight. It's the makeup that's better." She says with a smile. "I'm AJ." I say with a smirk. "I'm Ashley." She responds still smiling. "When's this thing end?" I ask. "It said 10, but 9 is when half of everyone leaves. The other half stays to get drunk. Which do you prefer?" She asks. "I'm not much of a heavy drinker. I don't want to ruin your night. If you want to stay we can. If not that's fine." I responded. "Well, I think leaving at 9 would be perfect since we do have a long day ahead of us." She says. "Are you in the movie?" I ask. "Oh heavens no. I can't act for the life of me. I am one of the three makeup artists. They did say whichever of us had finished first could possibly be an extra, but that's not my thing." She says. "Being in movies aren't for everyone, but this will be my first." I say. "This is my 2nd movie for WWE studios. My first was 12 rounds lockdown 3. I specialized with the bullet wounds and a bit of the girls makeup." She says. Deans first movie. Nope. We won't think about him. It's my night. "Ya know what? I'm gonna head home." I say. "What? Why? Is it because of me?" She asks. "No, its Dean. That's put a damper on my mood. I don't want anyone else to be suffering because of me." I say. "Me too, but maybe we hang around. Focus on ourselves." She says. "Hey. I'm Kieth." This guy says. "And focus on him." She says with a smile. "Hey." I say. "Hi." He smiles. "I'm Ashley." She says. "I'm AJ." I say. "I know who you are. Your the WWE in the WWE studios." He says. "Yep." I say with a smile. "Well, one half. Where's Dean?" He asks. "Dean headed out." I responded. "Oh, well. I'm Kieth again." He says. "Are you in the movie?" I ask. "Yep. I am playing one of the many who kidnapped you." He says. "Awesome." I say. "Hate to intrude but can I speak with you Ashley?" He asks. "Sure." She says a smile. They walk away and I stand around observing the party. It's super fun. I can't believe Dean wasn't having fun. After a while Ashley comes back and says "I'm very ready to leave." "Why? Something wrong?" I ask. "No, I just walk to end tonight on a positive note, and that was it." She says with a smile. I nod and we head out, I tell her where I'm staying and we leave. She drops me off in the parking lot. I check to see if the car is there and it isn't. I go into the room and change into a sports bra and yoga pants. I then set my alarm for 8 having to be at the set for 10. I drifted off to dream land.
When I woke up it wasn't because of my alarm. It was 5 hours till then. There was a slamming of a door. I got up and saw Dean. "Hey." He says with a smile. I don't respond and turn around. "What's wrong?" He asks. "You are what's wrong." I say. "Why? Because I left? I wasn't having fun." He says. "Yes. You couldn't just deal with it for one night." I say. "I'm so sorry. I left because I didn't want to be there. What did you expect me to do?" He responds. "To stay. Because last I checked your human and humans don't like to do things, but they do them. For example. When I was put in a storyline with you I didn't quit because I didn't want to do it. I did it anyways." I respond. "I'm sorry I don't do things like you want." He says with a confused look on his face. "I should've picked Roman." I say under my breath. "What?" He asks. "Nothing." I say. "I know you seriously didn't say that. I don't know which is worse. The fact that he's my best friend or the fact that you are my girlfriend. You want Roman? Too bad. He's married, and has twins coming." Dean says. "Not in dating. I'd never date my best friend. I could have had an effect on who wins. You know I know people and I know how to get you to loose." I say. "AJ. Enough. Why are we fighting?" He asks. That's when it clicks. I know exactly what I'm fighting and what for. "Dean. Talk to me when you have an apology and someone other than yourself in mind." I say. "AJ." He says with a sigh as I walk away. I go into my room and lock the door. Feeling a warm wet stream on my face. I sigh as more tears come down.