Chapter 46

We got to my place, I unlocked the door. Scarlet and Lela looked at us for a moment before smiling really big. They got beat to the door by Nacho and Phil. Seth and Roman smirk at us. "You living in a zoo?" Seth asks. "Just a chaos place." I say. I walk into the living room and see my mom. "Hi mom." I say as the guys trail in. "AJ. Great to see you. What are you doing here?" She asks. "Just having a minor vacation." I say lying. "Hi Mrs. Lee." Dean says to her. "Whatever. I just came to watch the kids for a little bit." She says. Roman and Seth laugh in the corner. Phil runs over to Dean and Dean picks him up. "Who's behind you? Introduce me." She says. "This is Roman, and Seth." "Hi." Seth says with a smirk. Dean nods in her direction. I lead them upstairs and show them their rooms, I pull Dean into our room and he says "How's your shoulder?" "It feels fine. More upset that I got fired." I say. "Why didn't you tell her you got fired?" He asks. "Because I don't want her to worry." I say as I wrap my arms around him. "Does she hate me?" He asks. "She does." I say. "Well, af least you love me. That's all that matters." Dean says. "That's very true." I say with a smile. "If we didn't divorce where do you think we would be?" He asks. "I think we would be doing just this, but married." I say. "I think we would be not discussing whether or not your mom hates me." He says. "Is that so?" I ask. "It's so." He says. I walk out and Seth asks "Want to go swim?" I shrug. "Sure." I say. He goes into his room and I go into mine. Dean and I change. We walk downstairs holding hands. I walk outside and Lela follows me. Scarlet stays inside. I feel like a bad parent for not always knowing which is which. I go to the back counter and drink a sip of water. I put in the fridge and Dean is kneeling by the pool. I smirk. Seth and Roman walk outside and I walk over to Dean and push him in. "What happened?" I ask innocently. "I hate you." He says. I then jump in next to him. He smiles at me. Seth and Roman join me. "How far can AJ go in?" Seth asks laughing. "The shallow end." I say. "Awe, poor AJ." Dean says. "I can swim. Standing up I can go to the shallow end." I say. We chill out in the pool for the rest of the day. We get out and dry off. We all shower and get dressed. We come downstairs and see Lela and Scarlet are sleeping on the couch. My mom watching them. "What are we doing for dinner?" I ask. "I could order a pizza." My mom says. I look to the guys and they shrug. "Sure." They say in agreement. Dean wraps an arm around my shoulder and my Mom just glares daggers at him. "I'll be back I say." I get up and walk into the kitchen. "I'll go help." I hear my Mom say. She walks in and I grab a Dr. Pepper. "Your back with him?" She asks quietly. I nod. "How? After he broke your heart. You still go back to him." She says. I take a sip and close me eyes and take a deep breath. "He. Has a name, he makes me happy. Therefore I'm back together with Dean." I say. "I just don't understand." She says. "Well, you should understand. Isn't that what happened with you and dad? One of the guys out there happens to be my brother." I say. I pick up my can and walk out there. I sit next to Seth on the end. I honestly love my mother, but sometimes like now. She thinks she knows what's best. "Alright. What's the plan? How do we get our jobs back?" "I was talking with Paige today." Roman says. I nod. "She has gathered up a group of strong and fierce rebels to help get our jobs back." He continues. "Great. What do we have to do?" Seth asks. Mom walks in and she sits across from me. "So, we need tickets to Raw next week, we also need to sneak around with them, cause tons and tons of problems. Till we get our demands. IE our jobs." Dean says. "How do you know?" I ask. "While you and Sethie over there were showering we were talking." Dean says. "Okay. What about Sethie and I?" I ask. "What about you?" Roman asks. "I have a separated shoulder and he's got a broken collar bone." I say. Dean smirks at me. "Don't worry. I've got this." Dean says. "That's why we're worried." Seth says. "That's not nice. I hate you all." Dean says. "Are you sure about that?" I ask. "I'm not too sure. We need to get this shit done and over with, so I can relax about everything going on. Maybe even get lucky and get home." He says. "You could go to your place now." I say. He shrugs. "I don't want to. I like this place." He says. "I realized something." Seth says. "What would that be." Roman asks. "I realized that this bromance is strong between you two." He says. Dean smirks. "I'm the cute one." He says. "Sure ya are." Roman says sarcastically.