Chapter 29

December 7
Tonight I went to Raw to see Dean on his birthday. It was also the Slammys. (I've heard they changed it to the Glammys. Comment if you've heard that.) Dean had a match to be top dog. He would be fighting against Punk for the WWE world heavyweight title. I was nominated for 4 awards tonight. Kiss of the year, hashtag of the year, diva of the year, and pipe bomb of the year. As the awards rolled on it was time for my kiss award of the year. Lana and Dolph, Dean and I, Summer and Adam, and Brie and I. So, I had the chances of winning either one. It was announced that Dolph and Lana won. Which I was kinda upset about, I'm the black widow, the crazy chick! Without that meaning that I won in a category it meant I was losing my touch. It meant this marriage changed me god damn it. I didn't dwell on the fact I lost that. There was a match next. I brushed the dirt off my shoulder and watched as Diva of the year would be announced. Between Brie, Nikki, Becky, and Paige. The camera was on us as we awaited the answer. I had my fingers crossed by my face as Becky and Paige were looking down and the Bellas hold hands. It's announced that I won. I smile and walk out there to my music. "Feels pretty damn good to be back." I say. The crowd cheers and I continue. "Even though I was injured or out of action for a little while this year, but I can say that I will be back later next year." I say before taking my slammy and walk to the back. I smile. The Bellas would go against team PB (Paige Becky). I call them Team Peanut Butter. Paige and Becky win no problem. I hang out with Dean for a little while till I learn that Pipebomb of the year will be announced. I wait by the curtain along with John, Punk, and Dolph. They play the nominees and we all figured that it's Punk. Wrong! It was me for when I was talking to the Bellas. I walk back out there and say "It's weird when you do something better than the guy who created it. I guess this means I have to start doing pipebombs more often to bring more of these home." I say. I walk to the back. Dean had his match after the next match. So, I went to an empty hall to watch. (Paige and Becky still have the tag titles. Nikki has my Divas title.) I sat on the crate and watched Punk dominate. Punk kicked Dean in the head while he was on the apron and instead of wanting a count out victory. He brought Dean in the ring. Punk went for a GTS, but Dean countered out of it he hits him with dirty deeds. Punk kicks out of it. Dean hits him with Dirty deeds again for the WIN! Dean just became WWE world heavyweight champion on his birthday! He is so excited. He's got a smile shining on his face. After Raw goes off the air Dean comes back here an squeezes me so tight. He smiles as he says "I finally did it." I nod and kiss him. "Everything I've worked for." He says. "I don't think I can beat that birthday present." I say sarcastically. "You have by being here with me right here tonight." Dean says. I smile. "I've gotta take a shower, so I'm gonna leave this with you while I do." He says. I nod and he sets it next to me. I decide to check with the ladies. After all I'm only here for the night. I walk over and Brie says "Hey, champ." "Hi." I say with a smile. That just turned my whole shitty pregnant day around. "How's the prego life been treating you?" Nikki asks. "Well, every few seconds I want to kill Dean, but other than that great." I say. "What'd he do?" Becky asks. "Other than get me pregnant?" I ask. They laugh. "Yes." Paige says. "Oh, well nothing." I say. "You gonna celebrate his win?" Nikki asks with a smile. "Can't drink, can't have sex how are you supposed to celebrate?" I ask in return. "You poor soul." Brie says. I shrug. Dean walks over and takes his title and says "Roman and I are gonna have a few beers. Is that cool?" No! I flew here from our new place, to see you! Not sit and talk with my girlfriends. "Yeah, I guess." I say as calm as possible. He smiles and kisses my head before walking away. "You're taking that pretty well." Paige says. "Why would I take that badly? I only few 4 hours to see him on his birthday, and he goes to drink with Roman." I say calmly. "Not so calm." Becky says. I shrug. "It's fine. It's cool. I do have a plane to catch in a few hours." I say. "You want to hang with us till then?" Paige asks. "I'd love to." I say. I hate the fucking hormones. One second I could be crying at some stupid thing and the next I'll be happy. Punk and Dandy walk past us. Randy makes eye contact for a few seconds before continuing. "Someone likes AJ." Paige says. "Who?" I ask curiously. "I think you know." She says. "Randy." Nikki says. "Awesome." I say sarcastically. "That sucks for you now doesn't it?" Becky says. "One, you don't know for sure and two, I am married to Dean. So who gives a shit?" I say. "Awe, your loyal." Paige says. "I am, and I also have a flight to catch." I say. They nod and I walk away. I just sit around for a bit on my phone. I decide I should leave. I leave for the airport and fly back to Las Vegas. I go into the house and just look around. Not even close to tired. I love the new place we got. Its beautiful. Its a hell of a lot more spacious. This house tons of stairs though. I decide to head to the memorabilia room. I put the slammies on the table. Now we have a title to add to there later on.