Chapter 3

We all get out of the car and grab our bags. Dean carries the briefcase in plain sight. Dean and Roman go into the guys locker room while Paige and I go into mine. We both get changed. I'm wearing an Ambrose shirt and Pink and Black shorts, along with my Chuck Taylor's. Its missing one thing. My Divas title. Paige sits down next to me and says "Why is if awkward between you and Dean?" "It isn't." I respond. "You didn't speak to each other at all on the trip up here. You know I will find out." I sigh. "Dean likes me. I don't know how I feel about it though." She smiles. "What are you smiling about?" I ask. "Oh, nothing. I just have to go to Stephanie's office." She says standing up. I pull her right back down. "No, don't go talk to Dean." I say. She nods. "I'm not going to him I'm going to Roman." She says before dashing out of the room to their locker room. I jump on her back hoping to slow her down. She still walks up to Roman and Dean. She starts opening her mouth and I cover it. "Hello Ladies." Roman says as I still cover her mouth. "Hi." I say. "What are you doing to Paige?" Dean asks. I shrug. "Just being friendly." I say. I take my hand off her mouth. "You realize I can do it any time right?" She says. "But you won't. If you know what's good for you." I say. "I don't, can you get off my back now?" She asks. I hop off. "You pretty much need a step stool to look her in the eyes." Dean says with a smirk. "I'm only 6 inches shorter. For you two, yeah. You are a foot taller than me." I say. Dean just smiles. "Did you ever find out who we are going against?" I ask. "Yeah, Kaitlyn and Seth." Dean says. I just look down. "Well, I'm gonna see you later. I'm gonna go play video games." I say. "What game?" "Grand Theft Auto." I say. He pulls a face and I start to walk away to the rec room for the Divas. Brie and Nikki are in there with Natalya and some girl I haven't ever seen. I go and then on the play station and TV and start playing GTA, ignoring the Divas. Nikki first walks up to me. "Hey AJ. Do you want to come out to dinner tonight with all of us Divas?" "Depends. Who is going?" I ask. "Nattie, Naomi, Brie and I, Eva, and Jojo." "Uhm, I guess. Can I bring Paige?" I ask. She nods. "Yeah, sure." She says. "Who is that in the corner?" "JoJo." She says. I nod. "Okay." I say before getting up and going to my locker room. I just sit in there until 9. Which is around what time our match. I go out and skip to the curtain and see the match of Roman and Dolp Ziggler is still going on, I check the schedule and see are next. I walk to the curtain and see everyone is there waiting on me, and the match to be over. "Took yah long enough. We are up next." Seth says harshly. "Sorry, I lost track of time, but it doesn't matter because this match is still going on." I say. "What he is trying to say is try to get on time, so you don't get fired before I get to beat you again on Monday." Kaitlyn says with a fake smile. "Don't be too sure about that. The title is mine and I'm winning it back" I say. "I'd like to see you try." We hear Romans music hit and we know he won. Ziggler comes in the back holding his head. Roman walks back and wishes Dean and I good luck. Kaitlyn goes out first, then Seth, then me and Dean is last. We don't waist any time getting into the match. Dean and Seth start off.
Paige point of view
Roman and I are walking to the locker room. While Dean and AJ had a match I decided to tell Roman about what I learned so we can start this plan. "I know why everything is awkward with AJ and Dean. Dean told AJ he liked her." Roman nods. "What about AJ?" "She doesn't know whether or not she does." I say. "I feel like this plan won't work. AJ won't admit anything." Roman says. "I got her. You deal with Ambrose." I say. He shrugs and nods. "Okay, this better work." He says before going into the locker room. I walk to mine and AJ's locker. Thinking up a plan.
Truth or Dare! Thats how bed and Punk got together. I hear the door open and see Dean and AJ.
AJ Lee point of view

Dean and I walk into my locker room and Paige is in there. "Hey, I was wondering if you want to hang out with Roman and I tonight?" I look to Dean who shrugs. I nod. "Sure. Sounds fun." I say. Dean nods. "Did you win?" Paige asks. "Didn't you watch?" I ask. "No, I was talking with Roman about his match." I glare at her. "I promise." She says. "We won." Dean says. "Okay, so what ideas do you have?" I ask him. "Green paint." He says. "Just have a green paint spray out of there when it opens?" I ask. "Yeah. I can probably do that Monday morning." Dean says. I nod. "I'm gonna go take a shower, see ya later." He says. I hop in the shower with what clothes I brought here. When I'm done I walk out and Paige isnt in there. I put my clothes in a bag and on the way out I run into Hunter. "Just the girl I need to see." "What is it?" I ask. "We don't find you and Dean to be believable for this story line. Do whatever you need to make sure it is believable. We have big plans for this story line." He says. "Okay, I guess." I say. "Tell Dean." He says. I nod and find Dean talking with Paige and Roman. We all head to the car like we were before. "Hey Dean. Hunter said our relationship wasn't believable enough, make it believable because he has big things planned." I say. "Okay, I don't know what he expects us to do about it." Dean says. "I was just relaying the message." I say.
Time skip, to them starting truth or dare
Everyone is sitting in a circle. Roman across from me, and Dean on the left side, Paige on the right. "Who wants to go first?" Paige asks. No one wants to go first. "Wait can we whisper it in the persons ear so its a surprise to everyone else?" Dean asks. We shrug. "So, AJ. Truth or dare? I feel like drinking should be involved." Paige says and brings out some beer. Everyone takes one except me. "Don't want any?" Dean asks. "Not really into mutilating my body by drinking or smoking." I say. "Okay." Roman says. "Truth or Dare AJ?" "Truth." She whispers in my ear "Is it true that you like Dean?" "I mean Dare." I say not wanting to answer. "I Dare you to answer the question." Paige says. I shrug. "Maybe." Paige and Roman smile while Dean sits there confused. "You have a plan don't you?" I ask. Her and Roman nod. "I hate you two." I say. "What's going on?" Dean asks. "Nothing, I'll explain later when they make themselves scarce." I say. Roman and Paige stand up and say "See yah later." Before running out the door. "What is it?" He asks. "I um, don't know what your talking about." I say before standing up, only to get pulled back down. "If we need to pretend go be a better couple why don't we start here?" He asks leaning in and kissing me. I kiss him back with a smile. After a few minutes we pull away out of breath. "What were you gonna say?" He asks with that smirk that just wants to make my heart melt. "Nothing, its nothing." "That's a lie." He says. I sigh and nod. "Okay, know what Dean. Yeah. I like you, and its strange to think you would like me back or even return these feelings." He smiles. "Why would I kiss you like I just did if I didn't like you." I shrug and look down. "I do like you, you're a lot better than any other girl. Not only are you super pretty but you are funny, and really cool and nerdy." He says. I smirk and rest my head on his shoulder. I think I'm way in over my head.