Chapter 47

Tonight we snuck into Raw with the help of Paige. These rebels all bailed on her when they found out who they were helping. She hid us down in the bowels of the arena. The Shields old territory. She stole a camera and set it up. We had fake VIP passes access for the back. The Authority was out there. Laughing and smiling. We had a tiny TV which we had sets of head phones plugged into. It wasn't the best, but we didn't have anything good to use, unless we wanted to be noticed. Dean and I shared ear buds. I rested my head on him. She hit record and it recorded to the titantron. "Hey Stephanie." I say. "Did ya miss us?" Seth asks. "Cuz were back." Roman says. "And we ain't leaving until we get our jobs or else." Dean says. "Security. Get them." Is all Hunter says. "I don't think so, we have these VIP passes. Which means we can be in here." I say. "You guys will never get your jobs back." Randy says. "The or else comes into action later on. So, do this the easy way." Seth says back. "If you lay a finger on any one of us you will regret it." Stephanie says. "Yes M'am we won't lay a single finger on you." Dean says. We go off screen and Seth asks "How are we gonna get our jobs back if we can't touch them?" "Don't place one finger on them." Roman says. Paige tells us to stay here for her match. We watch on and Paige lost, with a bit of controversy. We ended up playing childish card games till the end of Raw. Authority went out there and held a celebration. It was to celebrate Randy winning his title back. We hit the lights and ran out there with hand cuffs and a contract. I lock the hand cuff on both hands around the ring post. The lights cut on and I stand in front of Stephanie on the steps. I smile at her and she along with everyone shouts and screams. I hold the contract in front of her with a smile. I grab a microphone and say "Hey, want to sign it now?" She struggles. "If you lay a single finger on me, I will end you." She says. "Well, okay." I say. I place my hand on her and force her to sign. I sign my name and she says "You put your hands on me." "You said one finger. I placed 5." I say. I skip over to Dean and he gets Hunter go sign. Seth gets Hunter to sign along with Roman. I smile at them and we go into the ring. What they didn't know is the smallest amount of pressure to the hand cuffs would undo them. I loved it. "If you uncuff us we could give you the contracts next Monday." Stephanie shouts into the microphone a few feet away from her. I got out of the ring and grab her hands and pull outward. They pop open just like that. Dean does Hunter, Roman does Randy and Seth just watches. They all scramble as they walk up the ramp. "Stephanie. We aren't waiting till next week. We want it done Thursday, on Smackdown." I say. She nods her head violently before saying "Get out of my ring." We get out and walk through the audience. We pass this one girl in a wheel chair. They mentioned earlier that she had cancer. I stop and give her a fist bump and hand her a wristband of mine before continuing. We walk down the set of stairs past the curtain and see Paige. She smiles at us. "You did it." She squeals. "Who was the group that was supposed to help?" I ask just now remembering. "Alex, and Bayley." She says. "Why'd they say no?" Dean asks. "Alex says he was hoping to get the date AJ left the company tattooed on the back of his neck. Bayley was in a little situation, back in NXT." Paige says. "I can't say I didn't see that coming." I say. Paige laughs. We all get our stuff together and Paige says to us "You can stay with me in my hotel room. I guess." She says. We nod and she leads us in the car to the hotel. I bring my bag up and Paige shows us her room. One bed, a roll out bed, and a pull out couch. Dean and I took the couch. Seth took the roll out bed. Roman took the floor, he made it more comfortable. Paige took her bed. We all fell asleep right away. Exhausted from the eventful night.