Chapter 75

I wake up next Dean neither one of us clothed, so that's always a great sign. Maybe Wrestlemania was really our night. Now we had to get through Raw. Dean had his match with Roman. I get up and get dressed. I took a shower and woke Dean up. "Hey, your awake." He says. "Yeah. Get dressed. I'm going to the gym. You wanna join?" I ask. "Nah, I've got my own thing." Dean says. "Okay. Bye. I love you. See you later. We're leaving at 6." I say. "Okay. Love you too." He says before I leave to go work out for the entire day. I get back at 5:30 for a shower and I change. I pack my bag and Dean walks in 6:10. "Hey, you ready?" I ask not even bothering with the your late spiel. "Yeah." He says. He picks up his bag and we leave. He is nice and drives and when we get out we head into the building where I go to hair and makeup. They finish and I get dressed into what I've made as my new look. Instead of wearing shirts 100% of the time I have decided to wear sweatshirts some nights. I had a color scheme every night. Tonight it was black and blue. Black and blue shorts, black converse with blue laces, black sweatshirt, black belt and black with white socks. Very satisfied with my look I took my belt out and brought it with me as I walked around. Just as promised there was a bunch of legends and hall of famers. I went to catering and ate a plate of french fries before going to the sheet that decided my fate of the night. I would be going and making a lovely promo about my win. Simple enough. I went and prepared myself for this. When it was turn to deliver the promo was when I got a good look at my eye which was swollen. Not black and blue. Well, not entirely. It didn't look half bad with all this makeup on. My music hit and I skipped to the ring. "Well, look who's champion again. Something no legend or anyone can become the 11x divas champion, oh and last I checked I've got the longest reign." I say. "AJ. Listen. I don't like the way you won last night." Bayley says walking out. "Why? Because you didn't?" I ask. "No. Take a look." She says. There is the clip of me falling in the ring and the audience starts chanting "Oh gosh! Sorry! Wrong clip." She says the audience once again start chanting 'you fell over.' I start pacing back and forth pretending I don't hear them. "AJ, don't be crazy. It's nothing to get worked up about." She says before entering the ring. I shake my head. "No. I'm not crazy. I'm fine. Maybe you are crazy." I say raising my voice. "I'm not crazy, because I get to face you right here right now for that. Seems like the crazy train is leaving the station." She says and as soon as she says that I smack her. "Oh, oops. I'll show you crazy. Watch out. You aren't coming after this." I say quite cockily. A ref is in the ring and he rings the bell. Lets just say I took the beating to Bayley, but instead of winning by true competitor I want to win by Champions advantage. I grab my title nd skip halfway up the ramp with a smile on my face. Then Lita's music hits and she walks out alongside 4 past divas and 5 present. My smile drops and turn my head around and point to the ring. I go back in and the second I'm in I'm being rolled up and pinned. For the one two three. I can't go after her. She left the ring and is at the top of ramp with the divas. I do the one thing that seemed like such an AJ thing to do when loosing the match. And part of this was me. Not even my character. The tantrum was my character I was having in the center of the ring throwing everything around. I was screaming as the WWE universe shouted 'Your Crazy' I was kinda loosing it. I was never this upset about loosing a title. Probably because I was humiliated and lost it after one day. After we went off to commercial. I decided this pity party had gone on long enough out here. I stood up, and attempted to get out the ring, but it was open season on me. Lita hit me with reverse twist of fate, Trish hit stratusfaction, Gail Kim hit me with Happy ending, Ashley Massaro hit me with a spear and Torrie Wilson hit me with a swinging neck breaker. Embarrassed yet again. It took me all the strength in the world to roll out the ring and I slowly got up as we went back to being live. I was slowly standing up holding my neck as I limped up the stage and backstage. I was so pissed off by this. I went further backstage where there was no one to see me throw everything around. I was throwing chairs screaming frustrated with myself. I knocked the entire table over as I noticed a camera following me. No one dared to stop me from this either. The camera dude stopped filming and soon enough Dean had engulfed me in a hug resting his chin on my head. "It's okay. You can win it back." He whispers to me. "I was humiliated two nights in a row. Having not even a full day of being the champion." I say frustrated. "I understand that. Listen. It's okay, who needs to be divas champion. It's so over rated." He says attempting to make me feel better. "Dean, just hold me close. Quit trying to cheer me up." I say. "Okay, well. Instead of having a meltdown wait until the show is over. I have a perfect idea. Okay?" He says. "Thank you. I love you." I say before pecking his lips. "I love you too." He says before leading me to his locker room. "Just sit in here and let your frustrations build up. I've got a few ideas in mind." Dean tells me. "Whatever." I responded. "Dean, like we were saying, you could be smart and ignore them." Seth says. "Well, you know how long ago this was? I'm a changed man." Dean says with a smirk. "No your not." Seth deffends. "The last time they were here. It happened. It's gonna happen again, and you guys left me high and dry as it happened." Dean says. "You were knocked out and in case you hadn't noticed. We hate snakes." Seth says. "What are you talking about?" I ask clueless. "Shit. She's onto us. Run." Dean says. "She's onto you." Roman corrects. "I'll tell ya later. If tonight votes well for me. No matter what the outcome of the match. I mean with the people afterwards." Dean says. I get a text from Mark.
M- Hey, AJ. Got something amazing coming up for you while you aren't champ. Come see me in my office.
I stand up. "Where ya going? Tired of us all ready?" Seth asks. "I was just fired." I say looking down. "What?" Everyone in the room asks. "No. I'm kidding. I've gotta talk with Mark." I say. I feel like they all had a mini heart attack. I get to Marks office and he says "We were talking closely with WWE studios and they had decided to create another Marine movie. Of course we want a top diva, instead of a midcard or valet/manager. We had decided you after today's events. Now all that's left is a male lead. Between your good buddies. Dean and Roman. Don't tell them this, so they purposefully loose, or in Deans case use Champions advantage. We want it so, Dean gets 'hurt' and you on the other hand we haven't decided. We thought maybe Bayley would play dirty and spray something in your eyes. Tomorrow causing you to be out. If anything it would affect your sight for a few hours. Just something that you won't see correctly. To make sure your okay we will have the stretcher and take you to the hospital. Maybe the male lead would be in a street fight. Go through the announcer table." Mark says. I nod. "Okay, well. That sounds awesome. Who do I play?" I ask. "You play Lisa Carver. Your married to Ben Carver. Who is in the military. coming home, but you don't get to see him because you are being kidnapped by these people who are kinda unidentified throughout the whole movie. Ben tries to save you going on fights, and everything in order to save you. It's really cool. You get in your own fight in order to get free and see Ben, but you get shot. Stopping you. Ben finally rescues you after the building is surrounded." He says. "That sounds awesome. Hell I don't care who is in it with me. That sounds awesome." I say. "Great. Have a good night." He says.