Chapter 35

The past month Dean and I have both been getting our asses handed to us by the Wyatt's. They added two new members. 'Sister Abigale' and Braun Stroman. They have been almost breaking our necks, making us pass out. I made sure Dean didn't follow me before the show. I walked into the Authority's office. "Hi. AJ, how are you?" She asks. "I want to join the Authority." (Lets just say night of Champions is this weekend.) I say nervously. "Just in time for night of Champions. Why? You want that title so badly?" Stephanie asks. "No. I want to protect me and my family." I say angrily. "Either way. Great choice. Starts tonight, and here is the script." She hands it to me and lets me go. I go into the divas locker room and read it. I'm supposed to hit Dean with the chair in the back. I decide to go and find him, and tell him. I look everywhere and I can't find him anywhere. I give up and go to catering. I find Seth, and Leighla at a table. I sit down and Seth smirks at me. "You ready for tonight?" He asks. "I don't know." I say hesitantly.
Seth POV
AJ sits down at Leighla and I's table. "You ready for tonight?" I ask with a smirk plastered on my face. "I don't know." AJ responds full of uncertainty. "Why?" I ask curiously. "I can't find Dean. I want to tell him. Do you think he will forgive me?" She asks. "Absolutely. As his enemy and former brother yes. He forgave me, and he will forgive you too." I say lying through my teeth. "You better be right." She says. Of course I love my sister, but I had to tear her and Dean apart. What better way than for her to join the Authority, and have Dean unable to be found by Renee talking to him. I of course presented this idea to them. They loved it, not knowing the motev behind it. While AJ went off to chase Dean, who would dump her in only a little while I would be sitting back from a far watching. Not only watching but getting my lost love back Leighla. A producer came over and told us that we were up. Time for AJ to crush her own little world.
AJ POV
My music hits and I skip to the ring. Dean is in there. I grab a chair. He smiles at me. I smile nervously at him. "The Wyatt's have new members, and they have targeted us. I don't know much else to do after having my neck almost broken for an entire month. I want to challenge the Wyatt's to a tag team match right now." Dean says. The lights go out, then come back on. I hit him in the back with the steel chair. The lights go on and I'm still conflicted with what I just did. Seth, Kane, Big Show, J&J, Hunter and Stephanie all stand outside the ring staring and Dean. I look down with tears brimming my eyes. Did I really just do that? Seth gets in the ring as everyone boos him or sits in shock. Seth pedigrees him on the steel chair and he gets me out of the ring. As he slowly sits up I keep looking back with more and more guilt building up inside of me. When we get to the back area I look down avoiding judgmental looks from Superstars, Divas, and all workers in between. Not even Renee, or Bayley, my best friends would talk to me. I made sure I was alone in the locker room, before I cried. Of course someone was in there. Nikki. She walks up to me with a smile. "Awe, AJ. Heart broken again?" She asks. I just look down. "How about you leave me alone." I say to her quietly. "You only did that to win this title." She says. "You weren't even supposed to win it. If it wasn't for your boyfriend John Cena, you wouldn't have beaten my record. You wouldn't have even champion." I say. "How do you know that?! John promised to not tell anyone!" She shouts. "Do you forget which side I'm on?" I ask. I didn't want this side, but I'm not the one to choose. I could've dealt with the pain weekly. Eventually it would have cost us. I change and walk out. Dean, Roman and Renee are talking. I lock eyes with Dean as I feel my feet being lifted up off the ground. "You did it. You're apart of the Authority now." Seth says with a smile. "I don't feel proud." I say. "Why not? Your a top dog." Seth says. "Is this how you felt?" I ask. "Not at all. I felt great, Hunter hand picked me. Now he hand picked you." Seth says. "Different feelings for different people." I say. "To think I was thinking of working with Dean instead of you." Seth says. "What?" I ask. He sets me down. "I was asked to chose. Dean or you. I picked my little Sis." He says. "I'd feel less guilty if you picked Dean." I say. "If only we could go back in time." He says. "I think I'm gonna leave." I say. "Leave here?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "Don't quit WWE." He says. "Not the WWE. This conversation." I say. He glares. I walk over to Dean, Roman and Renee. They all walk away. I sigh and know I deserved that. I text Dean, then attempt to call. He ignores both. I just walk to the car only to see he took the car. Randy smiles at me. "You need a ride, and a place to stay?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. He motions for me to go over there. I walk over and he helps with my bag. I get in and he drives to the hotel. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I don't know." I respond. I really don't. I betrayed the love of my life for my brother. He sets his hand on my thigh. "If you ever need someone to comfort you, I'm there." He says before moving his hand. When we get to the hotel, we go to his room and drop our stuff off. He brings me to my room. I unlock the door and see Dean sitting with Renee making out. I immediately walk out. Randy gives me a hug and I actually don't object. I can't go to my friends. I've double crossed them. Why is Randy still here though? "Randy?" I ask as I'm completely wetting his shirt with my tears. "Yes." He responds. "Why aren't you mad at me?" "Why should I you're an adult. You shouldn't have to make these decisions, and have consequences. Now as for Dean, he's just a jerk if he did that to you." He says. I smile. We walk to Randy's room. I sit on the couch and contemplate my decision, and my marriage, which I'm pretty sure is over. "If it means anything to you, I love you. I never really knew when to say it. Other than now." Randy says. "What?" I ask dumbfounded. Of all the times he says this he chooses the time my heart is split in two along with my head. I thought I did the right thing to protect me and my family, but maybe going through that week after week was what I was supposed to do. If only there was a sign of what I should do. Maybe there is, maybe I go to someone. I feel like everyone now hates me. Except for Randy.